Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 27

Thread: I just realized how VERY poor, people are in this game

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,913

    Post I just realized how VERY poor, people are in this game

    For those who had already read the post, good for you.

    But after awhile I realized there's no point in posting on forum on subjects or perspectives on the obvious any longer.

    Cause for some reason, it feels discouraging bringing something small up and it later becomes slightly disturbing to those who disagree. People start replying to these subjects in such a hostile-like manner, pointing out every slight flaws, criticizing to the depths of the post, from grammars to practically anything. It also doesn't just stops there, it later extends to further disputes, in which later becomes a total warzone in some other threads. And it's been like this probably even before I joined. It's like a mini warzone within threads between people who believe their right, instead of discussing and asking themselves, Does this guy sound logical to a degree? Instead of I'm rich, I have these benefits. Those below seem like their doing well, cause I'm doing well. So their doing good. And yeah, well who gives a shet about others after that, right?

    If I was so much an a- hole to you then you have my apology. But this is the forum, we can joke, we can laugh, we can discuss. But when there are those who notice there may be flaws in this game. Give your perspective. Not some 9th grade annotation level post like this eaxmple.


    Example:

    Name:  GT2.png
Views: 303
Size:  92.0 KB

    It's post like this which disturbs me. It's post like this which aggravates others. Aggravates others including me. And the guy who posted this underneath my discussion. I apologize for my reply.
    Last edited by ScammePlse; 12-25-2019 at 03:32 AM.
    O how little

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    Welcome to the economy.

    It works like this in real life aswell; the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Nothing we can do about it.

    Also your point wasn't valid half the time.

    I fail to understand.
    Growtopian name- Kitty

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,064

    Default

    not our fault they arent rich, if they arent smart enough to farm, then dont play
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Welcome to the economy.

    It works like this in real life aswell; the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Nothing we can do about it.

    Also your point wasn't valid half the time.

    I fail to understand.
    I need to find a game that improvised shet that their player based had doubts on but actually made the game improve. Kinda fail the "And.. you get the point" part of my post.

    So yea its no wonder you fail to understand that's mb

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    not our fault they arent rich, if they arent smart enough to farm, then dont play
    But I-I- I farm, and I'm not enough rich.
    O how little

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    not our fault they arent rich, if they arent smart enough to farm, then dont play
    The thing is farming is the lowest profitable ways to earn wl. You have to be rich in order to be rich. eg. Ssp/rsp/surg vend/BFG you have to start from very high amount of budget

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    Keep in mind that majority of those who are rich now started in the same place that those you are advocating for have
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    The thing is farming is the lowest profitable ways to earn wl. You have to be rich in order to be rich. eg. Ssp/rsp/surg vend/BFG you have to start from very high amount of budget
    Exactly GooD Damn point.

    In order to BE RICH YOU GOTTA BE RICH. That's the game. You see exactly my point.
    O how little

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Keep in mind that majority of those who are rich now started in the same place that those you are advocating for have
    And some of them doing illegal things or just spent lots of money on gt.

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Keep in mind that majority of those who are rich now started in the same place that those you are advocating for have
    But nowadays methods are different in becoming rich...

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    And some of them doing illegal things or just spent lots of money on gt.
    YES YES…

    For me to be rich, I gotta sell my ghc. And when I sell my ghc, I'm back to being rich again.

    Now, people do illegal things because this entire economy is practically asking for it. Like who wishes to mass or expend so much time for a couple of dls when you can do a single game of casino and get a big win.

    And because of these methods more people play casino, and so what about the noobs who don't know casinos or have a reason to expend so much time for a couple of dls. They would just stay poor and ask for donations.
    O how little

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Ok buy ghc 2wls.
    Im poor.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Ok buy ghc 2wls.
    Im poor.
    ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ u ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅
    O how little

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,923

    Default

    Like the people in buyghc, I see lvl 43 selling something in the range of 50 dls or so
    Why are you comparing with extremes?
    Also, would you consider 50dls "rich"?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    But nowadays methods are different in becoming rich...
    No they're not that different.
    The best ways at profiting are still calculated profits through creative investements and projects.
    If you compare someone who'll blindly open a ssp shop because many others are doing it so it must be profitable while only relying on cheap prices and sbs (undefined cost) to attract customers and having no clue how to run a shop, hoping for the big bucks (abbreaviate that and you'll have a good chunk of gts poorer players) with someone that doesn't act purely on impulse and spends time reflecting and predictively comparing options then you're going to have a bad time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    But nowadays methods are different in becoming rich...
    YES YES…

    For me to be rich, I gotta sell my ghc. And when I sell my ghc, I'm back to being rich again.

    Now, people do illegal things because this entire economy is practically asking for it. Like who wishes to mass or expend so much time for a couple of dls when you can do a single game of casino and get a big win.

    And because of these methods more people play casino, and so what about the noobs who don't know casinos or have a reason to expend so much time for a couple of dls. They would just stay poor and ask for donations.
    I honestly doubt any of the currently active wealthiest players earned substantial portions of their wealth by participanting in casinos.
    This sounds very delusional.

    I also don't think that making wls continously and unconditionally easier for everyone to obtain is in any way a smart idea as it would just increase inflation.

    People do illegal things because there's no noteworthy regulation enforcement or fun and (obvious) rewarding activities.
    The soon-to-be game guardians might help with shady activities, but the very homogene farming environment is admittedly quite a problem.


    Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    It's incredible how useful items are being denied from being created due to their "overpowerness"
    You know surprising enough the only damn items that given people who are new, a potential high profit were the rayman fist and magplants. Like whoever was during the time when those items were released, they just went from poverty level to probably top 1% now
    Everyone still has the opportunity to purchase those "overpowered" items within a somewhat reasonable period of time.
    I've met (very few) people that reached 40-50dl net worth after a few months through hard work on a fresh account asking for advice while I get asked many times daily for donations - regularly even trying to make me feel guilty about them being scammed often, celebrating their third birthday this year, or being unable to achieve their "dream set".
    Top 1% is top 1% for a reason.

    Comparing with magplants and rayman fist is also not exactly fair, as those were incredibly rare occasions.
    More recent "high profit opportunities" would be anything related to winter fest or recent updates like the surgery one which caused wotd trophies to explode and people to grind bobs.
    It's just that the majority of people naturally notice those only after the train has already left the station.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •