Thread: Item Animations

Question Item Animations

I am often wondering this:
    If I equip two different items with different punch animations, which animation will I have? Does it matter what body part it goes on? Does it matter which one I equip first? I wanted to have Diamond Horns and the Greezak Horde Shoulder Cannon so I can have pickaxe effect while holding a Geiger Counter. But I really like the Diamond Horns animation. If i equip the Shoulder Cannon and the Diamond Horns, will I have the punch animation from the Horns or the Shoulder Cannon and why? Is it a pattern or something? Thank you a lot!

Ah the sc and dhorn combo.
    The sc's animation will show 100% of the time. Im not really sure why but it might be because its a neck item or it's animation just gets prioritized

The pattern might this, similsr to pets:
    neck item > hand item > pant item > hat item > eye item

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    Ah the sc and dhorn combo.
    The sc's animation will show 100% of the time. Im not really sure why but it might be because its a neck item or it's animation just gets prioritized

The pattern might this, similsr to pets:
    neck item > hand item > pant item > hat item > eye item
    Ohh ok thanks a ton. I think I will know which items will have the animation now.

Oh oh, welcome to the forums btw!

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    Oh oh, welcome to the forums btw!
    Thanks, I made a GT account a bit over 3 yrs ago, but although I go on the forums often, I have never had the need to post something myself, and I just made my forums account a few days ago.

It depends on the particular items, their clothing slot, and the order in which you equip them. Some mods will always replace others. Some slots will always replace other slots, if the mods are of even priority. Then, occasionally you can change the priority by equiping them in a certain order.

So, are there any specific items you would like to ask about? It would take too long to say the order of every item with a punch animation.

I don't know about diamond horns, nor shoulder cannon sorry. Those new Ubisoft mods behave strangely. Neck items are strange, too. You'll have to test it.

Also note, around a month ago, a graphics update changed the orderings of some items.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub