Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Are ATMs still a thing?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Musicle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Over the rainbow (SG)
    Posts
    1,831

    Default Are ATMs still a thing?

    I am not that active nowadays, and just want a stable income, be it wls or gems. Is ATM still a thing now? How do people earn wls/gems nowadays other than farming?
    IGN:Fervors

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Stardust1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    place
    Posts
    514

    Default

    eh, I don't think gems are that high of a priority. So little things in the shop are worth buying but ye, I think atms dropped or somethin cuz noone rlly uses them

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,251

    Default

    Nah

    Well, people kinda use them still

    But nah

    Not exactly efficient
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Coldshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Nope. ATM sucks imo.
    I have been playing this game since 2016!

    I'm the guy who often misspelled growtopia to "groetopia"

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer astinotrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Noxus
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    i do both atms and farming. atms are for lazy people, if you have at least 3k of them you'll love the ez gems you get everyday with 1 punch.
    as long as they are stable and you can sell them for even more than the price you paid for them, why wouldnt they be profitable?
    valentine is near btw so...
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Musicle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Over the rainbow (SG)
    Posts
    1,831

    Default

    Okay thanks guys

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    i do both atms and farming. atms are for lazy people, if you have at least 3k of them you'll love the ez gems you get everyday with 1 punch.
    as long as they are stable and you can sell them for even more than the price you paid for them, why wouldnt they be profitable?
    valentine is near btw so...
    Don't remind me of valentine For those of you who know, you know
    IGN:Fervors

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer astinotrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Noxus
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Musicle View Post
    Don't remind me of valentine For those of you who know, you know
    i just checked ur thread, what a waste i guess its a question of luck, since i got a ghc on my first try with golden chests ;-; i hope this helps you not lose your hope on future valentine packs
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •