Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: MODWINTERPARTY's prizes are still not given to the Winners.

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Processor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    in the Future
    Posts
    224

    Exclamation MODWINTERPARTY's prizes are still not given to the Winners.

    vvCephei said that the prizes will be given to the Winners within a week. We even took a selfie with other winners. I'm waiting like 4 days but Mods didn't give even a hint of prizes. Also which item will be ours as prizes? So please, at least answer just one of my two questions. When it will be given?
    ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~


    Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (89/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Nopleb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    At The Studio
    Posts
    107

    Default

    I won the thanksgiving fashion show and my price was given to me in a little over a week.
    Skype and chill

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nopleb View Post
    I won the thanksgiving fashion show and my price was given to me in a little over a week.
    Same, it took me like 2 weeks to get turkey wings.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    658

    Default

    i too have not received the prize

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    4,107

    Default

    I still haven't received my prize from MODWINTERRACE
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,021

    Default

    Well if they said a week. I would say maybe wait a week. In your post you even stated it has only been 4 days.
    wow nice picture

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Recheh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    On the Console Growtopia
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Be patient it's probably christmas break for them and most aren't in the office currently.

    have some Empathy and common sense, they aren't robots who don't celebrate annual events.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#0001
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,887

    Default

    I want a redo.This unfair, other boomers are trying to get in while the rich people had fun with even higher ranked personel
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Po3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Milky way
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    vvCephei said that the prizes will be given to the Winners within a week. We even took a selfie with other winners. I'm waiting like 4 days but Mods didn't give even a hint of prizes. Also which item will be ours as prizes? So please, at least answer just one of my two questions. When it will be given?
    "WITHIN A WEEK" AND YOU ONLY WAIT FOR 4 DAYS.
    BE PATIENT MY BROTHER THEY HAVE FAMILY TOO!


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    I want a redo.This unfair, other boomers are trying to get in while the rich people had fun with even higher ranked personel
    What do you mean brother?
    IGN : DaunKunyit

    My Quote : ( Ask For Wl, And Get Advice.
    Ask For Advice, Get Wl Twice)

    Goals :

    • Focused Eyes (7/100)
    • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
    • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
    • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •