Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: nekorei is sick

Depression and anxiety disorder are two very complicated disorders.
    You have to take in consideration for the environment, interactions, etc. that NekoRei has gone through and not just purely or solely, without thought, blame it on the Growtopia community.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Lets not assume things here, we should hope she is doing well instead of fighting.

Chillax guys

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Lets not assume things here, we should hope she is doing well instead of fighting.

Chillax guys
    Ye lol this thread was suppose to motivate NekoRei. Some turned it into a war zone. Fighting over little things.

Get well soon NekoRei
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post

Chillax guys
    Yeah, the thread was suppose to support her and not to start an argument but oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Depression and anxiety disorder are two very complicated disorders.
    You have to take in consideration for the environment, interactions, etc. that NekoRei has gone through and not just purely or solely, without thought, blame it on the Growtopia community.
    I wouldn't blame it at the community like I said in my post
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    If I were her, I wouldn't want a community of like 1000 forumers discussing this so closely.
    I definitely agree. I am clueless about how a "Get-well-soon" thread turned into a discussion one like this.
    ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

Quote Originally Posted by SixFace View Post
    I definitely agree. I am clueless about how a "Get-well-soon" thread turned into a discussion one like this.
    Well she wanted make it public so we can assume that it is ok. And it is always ok to to raise awareness. Most of you are so young that you actually can't know who of you will go through all this same. So many gets these disorders in age of 20++. So if that happens to you, it is actually good if you know what you facing, cause then you know how to get help. And all shame what ppl feels with mental issues, should be now days gone, but it is not. I have taken every possible depression medication in my history, i have used all possible benzos for anxiety so i have literally experienced all this and as you see, i am still alive. So even when i didn't ever fully recover from anxiety disorder, i can live with it. Depression, it comes and goes so with that, it's actually easier to live, cause it can stay away few years. But what ever you will facing in future, never give up.

And dude who said that anxiety and depression is 2 different, yes, and she has them both just like i had them both and now i have anxiety left to deal with. Like i said, i have had exact same diagnoses, i have used even same medications.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Whatever that has happened should be forgotten and moved on from. Get better soon NekoRei
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

The problem is that when someone comes out as having a mental illness, everyone makes so many assumptions. Like in this thread, every makes these assumptions that it is super duper serious, they assume it is to blame it on GT hate, they assume that it is just the like depression that their other friend had, and they think they can fix it. Don't be nosy. Send her a nice PM instead, maybe.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    The problem is that when someone comes out as having a mental illness, everyone makes so many assumptions. Like in this thread, every makes these assumptions that it is super duper serious, they assume it is to blame it on GT hate, they assume that it is just the like depression that their other friend had, and they think they can fix it. Don't be nosy. Send her a nice PM instead, maybe.
    I agree with this.

Any time in the past I have made assumptions about someone's feelings, I have usually been wrong. Everyone is different.

In my opinion, this thread is overstepping some boundaries.
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Lesser Wizard

Yikes. I would not want to have those disorders. Sad to hear and - I never thought I'd say this - I hope NekoRei gets well soon. Not that I'm a fan of her or anything, just that I in general hope for the best for people who have MDD.