Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

Get well soon!
    V I J U T I M E

Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Master Sorcerer

It was really heartbreaking to came back to GT after taking a break for 6 months and seeing this thread. Regardless, get well soon, NekoRei. I took a long break of 2 years before coming back and taking a break again, which then I knew that NekoRei was appointed as the GT Community Manager. Within just a few weeks (maybe even a few days, tbh.), I feel that the amount of contribution that NekoRei gives to us is just priceless.

Some of the contributions include coming to forumer meetups and handling issues when we are supposed to contact support as well as choosing WOTDs. TIll now, I have not forgotten how you try to respond to everyone during the forumer meetups and how you try to cheer up everyone and spend time in-game while you are busy with your work. I can still remember the day when my world was declared as the WOTD (ICECREAMVALLEY), you were there for a while, and your interaction with the world and everyone is just priceless!

Nonetheless, it was a blessing for all of us to have met you, to talk to you and most importantly, to have you in our hearts. Get well soon, NekoRei! We will always be here whenever you need us!
    ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

get well soon neko
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Guys, I don't think getting rude complaints on GT caused this. However, it always helps to be nice!!
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    Guys, I don't think getting rude complaints on GT caused this. However, it always helps to be nice!!
    yes, but it affects. Also bullying in ig was one of the worst thing what happened, but luckily it should be over now. This community has been toxic and evil to Nekorei and i can't understand why. I can't understand why ppl think that she could handle all demands what about 20-40k players gives. And what i have seen her, she has always been extremely nice. When ever i have needed her, i have reached her. Yes, not instant, but still, every single time when i really needed help, she has been there. she also makes videos and would make more if would have time, but we know that she has much more work than just hanging out with us and make videos. If she would make diary about all stuff what she does in work, ppl would be amazed. And same with mods and devs.

I want say that i really respect every mod, guardian and devs work. Without them, there wouldn't be growtopia. They work really hard, they try make us happy all the time, but they just can't. It's not possible, cause ppl demands more than what they can do or give. They can't make all our dreams come true and that's fine. I can accept that. I really like most of new items always, cause why wouldn't i? I love new clothes (girl clothes), i love item of the months, cause i get more suff what i can wear. I can't understand why pll continue complain about iotms months after months, while we know that it is better for game that they do nice clothes as iotm and not game breaker items like rayman. We don't want break this game economy more. so no, some ppl think that they want new rayman but in reality, it would be bad. If gem value goes little more down, ppl start buy wls with gems and where you then get your surg tools, blocks, seeds? who would open shop if he gets same amount wls by buying wls from store?

so yeah. We complain more than we should. We have most of things just fine rn. Game works, we can be online, we have nice events, and what's best, we have those community mod party! What else we need?! We have friends, we have nice mods, guardians and devs. ..and after all this we still just complain fp
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    Did you not even read the post? Do you not think the constant berating of staff and imputing staff for thing out of their control contributes to depression. We are not cognizant of anything that may be contributing to her depression outside of our community; but that is just it: we can (somewhat) control how the community treats her at her job. A lecture on human decency and misplaced resentment is exactly what the community needs, and it is a shame it is even being flouted in this very thread.
    Of course it’s the community’s fault, but usually when someone isn’t doing too well, you shouldn’t bring up the thing that’s making the person sad. Plus, I may have worded it wrong in the fact that I meant that she was being very rude in a thread that was supposed to be kind feelings toward nekorei, not hatred or scolding. That just feels like she doesn’t care about nekorei’s feelings, and more wanted an excuse to rant about the community

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    How can she get better if community try break her? Dude, i have same diagnoses as she has so i actually know what she is dealing with and i know what makes it better and what makes it worse. And if community wont change, we will see the day when she step down. So it is time for ppl start think what they do and say. We can actually make ppl sick. We have that evil power. So when kids start realize that they can break ppl with words? Sure gt community is not only reason for her condition, but in anxiety disorder, ppl are one big factor. Our genes gives us chases to get some disorders and ppl around us makes us either stay health or become sick. In great environment where nothing bad happens ppl wont get disorders like this. So pls, change your own behavior rather than make one nice thread and after that go talk about her in another thread in different way. (means, first you give nice words in here then next day you go tell how iotm is bs and servers are trash and so on.) One nice thread wont help at all in cases like this, if ppl in here wont change. That is sad truth about this disorder.
    I agree with what you said, you just make it seem like this is less about caring for nekorei and more about using the thread as an excuse to scold the community. As for changing my behavior, I can’t tell if you’re talking to me specifically or the whole community, because I didn’t do any of what you said was done about trash talking updates and stuff.
    This whole account is one giant post.

Excited for the vlog on her story... I would love to know more about the environment, the thoughts that Neko has been through.

Anyways, we wish you the best and we hope the community can be more mature in the future.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    Cmon man, this is supposed to be a thread about helping a person that’s going through a rough time, and you use that to scold the community on why we’re bad? That’s pretty disrespectful, not gonna lie.

As for NekoRei, times may be tough, but there’s always one good thing about reaching your lowest point: It can only go up from there. It’ll get better, trust me. I hope you get well soon.
    The reply was not a hate reply to NekoRei but to the community that's bringing her down.
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

It's a long hard road to walk down from my experience. Don't feed it and it will eventually starve. It took a long time for me but eventually it went away. I learned to live with it just like many people who have to live with a handicap.
    Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 12-27-2019 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    Agreed, however the toxicity of the community may still affect her though.

Personally there could be reasons that we don't know or events that may have happened to her in the past on why she had these disorders developed.
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

cmon nekorei is an adult we are just teenagers or "kid" that doesn't know what she is going through...
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209