Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nekorei is sick

Ok I just found my thread last October:

Name:  6A1442BF-A749-4C4F-BADD-8E1293D07359.jpeg
Views: 387
Size:  403.7 KB
    Last edited by Aeios; 12-26-2019 at 03:12 PM.

What you sow is what you reap

Get well soon, Neko!
    MyAnimeList ChickyBro
    I don't think I can call myself a weeb right now, btw I love Aisaka Taiga.

Smile Get well soon!

I hope that she'd recover quickly. Get well, Nekorei.
    Discord: sc#8839
    Instagram: sinecosinegt

NekoRei is the best community manager we ever had aside from M1tch (well M1tch was better at creating Youtube videos than NekoRei). I remember her introduction post where she really wanted to try and fix the community especially that of the SB wars between the Indonesians and the Filipinos (2017 and 2018). I can't believe how strong she was over the past year and that she didn't leave her job despite of her taking breaks.

She was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD). Those are 3 major mental health issues, especially that of Social Anxiety. I am really surprised how she hasn't left us as our community manager to take a break. She really tries her best to interact with the community as she copes up with her mental health disorders. Anxiety is something that affects any social life and yet she's still here diving in to interact with the Toxic Growtopia Community.

Ya'll should stop blaming sh*t on her because she isn't a moderator nor a developer at all. She already said that many times. She might've responded to some of any other thread and made some statements but all of those doesn't really come from her. She's just like a messenger that tells the community what's up coming from the developers. She sometimes might be banning in-game, checking logs, doing the other stuff that a community manager shouldn't do. To be honest, she shouldn't be banning and doing the support job. The moderators and the support team should be doing that. A community manager should only interact with its players and make content for them. This community manager is different from the two previous CMs, she can multi-task and do anything for the community.

I've been experiencing problems with my life also, I just wish that I can go to a doctor one day and be clinically diagnosed like NekoRei. I may not feel what it is like to be in NekoRei's position but I hope she feels okay and copes up soon!

There's a community waiting for you Neko.
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

We’re all here for you NekoRei! You’ve got an entire community behind your back. Hoping your recovery goes well; my unconditional support is yours all throughout the way!

Here’s my virtual hug to you!
    Leave a positive mark for the world to see.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
    IGN: Immaculate

This brings water on my eyes huggy wuggies for Nekorei from mori mori ~w~~
    Hi I'm Romai Mori! You can call me Mori for short
    IGN: Morianna

Come to ITZY for (hopefully) reasonably priced Startopia Tools!

I have now been reborn as a Koreaboo who is only loyal to ITZY.

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    NekoRei is the best community manager we ever had aside from M1tch (well M1tch was better at creating Youtube videos than NekoRei). I remember her introduction post where she really wanted to try and fix the community especially that of the SB wars between the Indonesians and the Filipinos (2017 and 2018). I can't believe how strong she was over the past year and that she didn't leave her job despite of her taking breaks.

She was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD). Those are 3 major mental health issues, especially that of Social Anxiety. I am really surprised how she hasn't left us as our community manager to take a break. She really tries her best to interact with the community as she copes up with her mental health disorders. Anxiety is something that affects any social life and yet she's still here diving in to interact with the Toxic Growtopia Community.

Ya'll should stop blaming sh*t on her because she isn't a moderator nor a developer at all. She already said that many times. She might've responded to some of any other thread and made some statements but all of those doesn't really come from her. She's just like a messenger that tells the community what's up coming from the developers. She sometimes might be banning in-game, checking logs, doing the other stuff that a community manager shouldn't do. To be honest, she shouldn't be banning and doing the support job. The moderators and the support team should be doing that. A community manager should only interact with its players and make content for them. This community manager is different from the two previous CMs, she can multi-task and do anything for the community.

I've been experiencing problems with my life also, I just wish that I can go to a doctor one day and be clinically diagnosed like NekoRei. I may not feel what it is like to be in NekoRei's position but I hope she feels okay and copes up soon!

There's a community waiting for you Neko.
    Agreed!

What you sow is what you reap

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Cmon man, this is supposed to be a thread about helping a person that’s going through a rough time, and you use that to scold the community on why we’re bad? That’s pretty disrespectful, not gonna lie.

As for NekoRei, times may be tough, but there’s always one good thing about reaching your lowest point: It can only go up from there. It’ll get better, trust me. I hope you get well soon.
    This whole account is one giant post.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    It will be long road and if you actually want help her, do not blame her about every single thing what goes wrong in gt. And same with every mod and every developer. If all feedback what they get is that they made another update another item, then one day, they all feel depressed. So pls. Try be nicer to mods and ubistaff. Ik that we all feel frustrated when something goes wrong and we want blame mods and devs, but do we really need complain every month cause we didn't get another Raymans fist or magplant as a new item?! Those 2 items broke the game and there wont be another items like those, cause they doesn't want break game more. do we need complain every month how they have servers? Do ppl really think that ubimods has power to buy new servers? If we always just complain and blame them, soon they all are in psychiatric hospital. (well rough joke ik) but ppl should try even sometimes think things from other ppl perspective.
    ^
    While less eloquent, this is correct. No one person is responsible for the condition of Ubisoft or Growtopia. The sense of entitlement to be able to criticize specific people — be it moderators, administrators, etc. — for the condition of the entire game is unprecedented and deranged. The fact is this: no matter how many problems the game has, no one member — or even group of members — of the staff can be solely responsible. There is always someone higher to answer to.

That being said, criticism is fine, but there is a respectful and genuine way to be perceived when doing so. I will leave that up to interpretation because my role here is not to babysit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    Cmon man, this is supposed to be a thread about helping a person that’s going through a rough time, and you use that to scold the community on why we’re bad? That’s pretty disrespectful, not gonna lie.

As for NekoRei, times may be tough, but there’s always one good thing about reaching your lowest point: It can only go up from there. It’ll get better, trust me. I hope you get well soon.
    Did you not even read the post? Do you not think the constant berating of staff and imputing staff for thing out of their control contributes to depression. We are not cognizant of anything that may be contributing to her depression outside of our community; but that is just it: we can (somewhat) control how the community treats her at her job. A lecture on human decency and misplaced resentment is exactly what the community needs, and it is a shame it is even being flouted in this very thread.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

Contact Info:

get well soon neko!
    IGN : SukaProjek
    Level : 48/50
    WOTDs : 1/3

a nub forumer n player
    follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
    <3

Default I, Growno Grovanna, have a reply!

wonder if the cause of it, had something to do with being a person of GrowTopia's staff, that cared about the community the most...
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post

How can she get better if community try break her? Dude, i have same diagnoses as she has so i actually know what she is dealing with and i know what makes it better and what makes it worse. And if community wont change, we will see the day when she step down. So it is time for ppl start think what they do and say. We can actually make ppl sick. We have that evil power. So when kids start realize that they can break ppl with words? Sure gt community is not only reason for her condition, but in anxiety disorder, ppl are one big factor. Our genes gives us chases to get some disorders and ppl around us makes us either stay health or become sick. In great environment where nothing bad happens ppl wont get disorders like this. So pls, change your own behavior rather than make one nice thread and after that go talk about her in another thread in different way. (means, first you give nice words in here then next day you go tell how iotm is bs and servers are trash and so on.) One nice thread wont help at all in cases like this, if ppl in here wont change. That is sad truth about this disorder.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE