Thread: Meat myLocation

Default Meat myLocation

Heya! My Name is myLocation! and I like to introduce about myself, since it's been a very..very Long time to introduce myself and most everyone didn't know me well. right??

anyways,I'm Growtopian who loves think positively and motivate you guys, like you guys know through my " Growtopia positive thread 1 and 2 edition", and nowadays it's called "Positive vibes only" that only come when i have a free time after some project done/ alot of work done from college.

I also known for my own crazy creative life hack and sometimes it's kinda stupid . other than that i love to hangout with you guys also do some creative stuff through my instagram, even tho now it's dead i still enjoy it for the community. but starting 2019 i decided to make Bugs& Glitches diary for you guys who isn't update what's happening through Growtopia!

other than that,You can always find me in discord ( mylocation#8770) and also instagram (mylocationgt).
    if you see me in the game you can say hi! and hangout to me i'm outgoing person same like in real life too.
    i like MCU movies, and for Classics, I like "How I met your mother,The wizard of OZ,Harry Potter,90210, and some other classics.

in real life, i'm a college student who's active in other committee like Events division and more.
    no wonder i love make alot events to encourage you guys as a community to Build and grow together with different platform.
    on the other hand, my plan of 2020 will be gigantic events that "Instagram and Forum community merging together with extra special guest". I hope it's works!.

Ssstt.. I'm in Love of making poem, art and also Moooooosicc...!
    sort of 90's pop, and 20's pop.
    like "Camilla cabello, and The weeknd and Ed Sheeran (Totally big fans) and alot of new artist / Old artist that i like

enough of that, you can ask me anythin about me.

lastly Cya in the game! if you wanted to Direct message me for Hangout ( I really don't mind to join your hangout hehehe)

PS: I'm making the word Meat to Meet is a pun ok, no i'm not impersonate others thread.
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by myLocation View Post
    Heya! My Name is myLocation! and I like to introduce about myself, since it's been a very..very Long time to introduce myself and most everyone didn't know me well. right??

anyways,I'm Growtopian who loves think positively and motivate you guys, like you guys know through my " Growtopia positive thread 1 and 2 edition", and nowadays it's called "Positive vibes only" that only come when i have a free time after some project done/ alot of work done from college.

I also known for my own crazy creative life hack and sometimes it's kinda stupid . other than that i love to hangout with you guys also do some creative stuff through my instagram, even tho now it's dead i still enjoy it for the community. but starting 2019 i decided to make Bugs& Glitches diary for you guys who isn't update what's happening through Growtopia!

other than that,You can always find me in discord ( mylocation#8770) and also instagram (mylocationgt).
    if you see me in the game you can say hi! and hangout to me i'm outgoing person same like in real life too.
    i like MCU movies, and for Classics, I like "How I met your mother,The wizard of OZ,Harry Potter,90210, and some other classics.

in real life, i'm a college student who's active in other committee like Events division and more.
    no wonder i love make alot events to encourage you guys as a community to Build and grow together with different platform.
    on the other hand, my plan of 2020 will be gigantic events that "Instagram and Forum community merging together with extra special guest". I hope it's works!.

Ssstt.. I'm in Love of making poem, art and also Moooooosicc...!
    sort of 90's pop, and 20's pop.
    like "Camilla cabello, and The weeknd and Ed Sheeran (Totally big fans) and alot of new artist / Old artist that i like

enough of that, you can ask me anythin about me.

lastly Cya in the game! if you wanted to Direct message me for Hangout ( I really don't mind to join your hangout hehehe)

PS: I'm making the word Meat to Meet is a pun ok, no i'm not impersonate others thread.
    Welcome back MyLocation.
    IGN:DragonicYT
    IG:@dragonicyoutube

very mysterious.

Default I, Growno Grovanna, have a reply!

yes, nice to 🍖 you.
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

Meattttttttt

Just a normal human and normal player

🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

Master Sorcerer

Hi, you are on my friend list!
    ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

I’m vegan no thanks
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Heya og myLocation

To be punished or to be not, may God bestow upon us.

I shall commit reveal the truth now, Don't kill innocent guys to be honest, ban TOXIC people instead.

IGN:

No, thanks. I’m a vegetarian.
    IGN: GTStorage

Is savagery okay?
    If so
    To night we hunt Best rengar player
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell SOG 40/WL IN OQ60

BUY TONS OF BOUNTIFUL PACK 2/1 LEAVE MSG IN OQ60

Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities