Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Growtopia on pc

Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar

I play on mac and a few weird changes have bothered me:

-you can't control your character while in menus, I used to always run around while having the friends list open/start dropping an item before i get to the spot I needed to drop it, was useful.

-the new chat is fine I don't really care, but it's really glitchy when I slide it all the way up (probably because im playing on windowed mode, not fullscreen). Either way this never used to happen.

-oh my god the scrolling is horrible. it literally does not work at all. I have to do weird things where i do a small scroll down, then click off the window, the again, then again, just to get to, for example, view how many days ive played.

-Muting music volume no longer mutes..... the music. I turn the bar all the way down and I can still hear the blasting menu music.

None of the above things used to happen so I don't know how they've been added.

Oh, and lastly, mac STILL doesn't have full screen. It's been 6 years, come on guys.
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

They made this "can't move when wrench yourself or open menu" update months ago. It's annoying yeah. Now if i try drop something or i open some menu, ppl can trash prank me, while earlier i just run away. And if i need give acc to wl and wl is in bad spot, i can't go wrench wl and then respawn and and run near other player, i need pull other player near wl and i hate it.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

I have a feeling you are reffering to the server issues. If not that, then I have no clue what is going on with your client.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    They made this "can't move when wrench yourself or open menu" update months ago. It's annoying yeah. Now if i try drop something or i open some menu, ppl can trash prank me, while earlier i just run away. And if i need give acc to wl and wl is in bad spot, i can't go wrench wl and then respawn and and run near other player, i need pull other player near wl and i hate it.
    I am going through the very same thing, I've been off for a while and when I came back, I was disappointed to find out that PC gameplay has taken a step back.
    But I still am considering PC to be the best GT platform, playing GT on my mobile is torture.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Quote Originally Posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    I play on mac and a few weird changes have bothered me:

-you can't control your character while in menus, I used to always run around while having the friends list open/start dropping an item before i get to the spot I needed to drop it, was useful.

-the new chat is fine I don't really care, but it's really glitchy when I slide it all the way up (probably because im playing on windowed mode, not fullscreen). Either way this never used to happen.

-oh my god the scrolling is horrible. it literally does not work at all. I have to do weird things where i do a small scroll down, then click off the window, the again, then again, just to get to, for example, view how many days ive played.

-Muting music volume no longer mutes..... the music. I turn the bar all the way down and I can still hear the blasting menu music.

None of the above things used to happen so I don't know how they've been added.

Oh, and lastly, mac STILL doesn't have full screen. It's been 6 years, come on guys.
    I'm also on mac, and in addition to all of those, sometimes Growtopia will have these really bad frame drops for absolutely no reason, as well as a flashing of sorts. And yes, I have tried messing with graphics settings and turning my pc on and off again. Before the 2.997 update, GT ran perfectly fine for like 5 years.

IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 94 / 125
    900,000 gems / 1,000,000
    Steam
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585