Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Look at the Growtopia Community before 2019 ends

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyPlaysGT View Post
    It's legit tho.
    ooooooooooh god
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

I was a bad person myself once,but I got rehabilitated.

I got scammed by my own bestfriends(i scammed with them,EVERY SINGLE ONE)

I got scammed 43 times or more
    I scammed 6 times(1wls each)
    I played CSN(47 times)
    I hosted(2 times)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

are you running for president

Definitely there are a lot of scams in game. In most cases, the world usually gets nuked and the owner/admins will get banned. They just aren’t tolerated. There are usually many scammers in other games, not only Growtopia. Emphasize the definition of greed to what makes a toxic community since world locks aren’t everything. If world locks are what makes a toxic community then we should have a toxic one back in 2013 which you didn’t emphasize. It’s not about the world locks but the power of greediness one has. I do agree with you on the Youtube community - it’s flawed and just discouraging for creators and dull for the viewers. There isn’t any creativity in the Youtube community to say the least. Don’t get me wrong, there are some really good ones, I’m speaking about the majority. Creators aren’t working together, aren’t collaborating. What if they did actually collaborated? Wouldn’t they have made much better content? Wouldn’t there be more fun to it? Instead of just recording expensive items and tricking kids in subscribing them? The Youtube community is very dull and sad. The creators aren’t motivated anymore, or at least some good ones have left.

Geez. Your points are mixed up, jumping from topic to topic with lame explanations. There are more factors to it than the ones you’ve mentioned. Guess I got click-baited.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

So, we resort to VOTW nominations to be known in the community.

When we first came to the VOTW nomination thread.

We.

Find.

People.

Who.

Only.

Do.

It.

For.

The.

300 Dls.
    I agree with this that's why people just limit their work to a low-quality level.

I might be also there for that 300DLs but those 300DLs will help me (personally) fund my future videos better.

I find myself often inspired from quotes made by people a lot smarter than myself. The one I think fits the situations you are concerned with is this:

"Be the change you want to see happen, instead of trying to change everyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    ooooooooooh god
    Bruh. How are you guys saying it's not legit? The Guardian Application video was 100% legit. The link was from the /news in the game.
    Make the most out of life. Be happy and do all the things you want to do.

Click the link if you are interested in seeing some Canadian Growopia Content.
    http://bit.ly/CanadianGTVideos

(I deeply apologize for the misleading title which contradicted what I have written below. I am ashamed.)

***I would like to apologize for a fourth time the title. I regret making it so. Please ignore it and have a nice discussion below. Please forgive me***

Greetings fellow players,

As an old player (who has joined the forum much too late), I need help from you to raise awareness.

How many days have you experienced without seeing an illegal thing happening in the game?
    How many of you have never been scammed?
    How many of you guys have scammed after being scammed yourselves?

I would like to point out the critical issues of this "once-good" game.

From many of our experiences, the community of this game is "Toxic". But what do we mean by "Toxic"?

Many of the players play the game for.
    Yes, you guessed it: World Locks.

Everyone farms and profits and does anything they can for World Locks.

This overshadows the main point of this game: socializing.

Because the main point of this game is World Locks, clearly Ubisoft should make world locks easier to obtain in someways?

Ubisoft have made some changes to the game where now, it is easier to earn world locks than ever.

We are humans and we want more. The game still isn't fixed.

the main point of the game is doing anything you want,not socializing lol you sound like "man everyone playing for wls now I miss the old days throwback Thursday"

+++Moving on to my next point.+++

Many of us Content Creators really care about the game. We spend many hours of our short lives on Earth making entertainment for the general public.

But, of course you know, many of us are NOT FINDABLE on Youtube due to mass clickbaiters such as _____. You know who I'm pointing fingers at.

So, we resort to VOTW nominations to be known in the community.

When we first came to the VOTW nomination thread.

We.

Find.

People.

Who.

Only.

Do.

It.

For.

The.

300 Dls.

There are people literally spending time/money to make a top-notch animation to get that Grammy. (200-300Dls)

That makes us very hard to get Votw and it's really unfair to real creators.
    They worked hard for it,they deserve it. how is it unfair? just because someone put effort in animating?

++MOVING ON++

We all have seen the community tab.

What does it really mean?

It showcases the top Growtopia Creators (Don't get me wrong, that's amazing!)

But really? Only showcasing the ones with over 100k subs and get their subs from Giveaways where their comment section is this:

=================
    GROWID: xXPROGAMERXx
    WORLD: PROWORLDGAMER
    I hope i win. plsplspls
    =================
    I'm pretty sure they showcase a bunch of less popular ones too if you noticed. with so many small content creators and so little choices to pick every 3 months,you can't expect for everyone to be pick
    There are small passionate channels like GrowTube Productions. (You probably heard of them)

Who make meaningful and stories with morals.

Now, with all of this written, I only BEG to have Ubisoft spend some of their monthly budget on

EDUCATING players to not scam/hack.

And instead of Punishing Players, I really hope for them to rewards players who try hard to be nice and good.

And CHANGE the point of the game to have fun instead of staring in front of a screen hitting blocks for gems. (It really harms our eyes)

Please share this. Please send this message. Please Ubisoft, you can do this.

Thank you for your precious time reading this.

Have a wonderful evening.

-John
    Getting reward for being nice? being nice is just being nice,you shouldn't expect anything back for being nice.

Ubisoft doesn't need to educate the people,it's literally not their job,it's their parents,why don't they read the rules and obey instead?
    IGN : Liquify

Bruh. How are you guys saying it's not legit? The Guardian Application video was 100% legit. The link was from the /news in the game.
    he said that cuz the first title of this thread was clickbait just like the phising sites which are meant to trick ppl to go to that site and use

do u get it