Thread: I need suggestions for FINDWORKHERE

Question I need suggestions for FINDWORKHERE

I was looking for work-related worlds when I entered FINDWORKHERE. I punched the lock and it disintegrated (260 days, wow) so it's mine now. I am looking for suggestions for FINDWORKHERE. I want it to be a place where people can find work and workers can get their pay without getting scammed.

I would appreciate it if you can answer the following questions and also provide your own thoughts, opinions, suggestions, etc. If you'd like to help, please reply as well. I'm looking for admins to help manage if I decide to build it. It will be preferable if potential admins have Discord as well.

For people who hire

For people who work

For the general player
    Last edited by HartAmara; 12-27-2019 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Edited part about potential admins

IGN: HartAmara
    IG: hartamara.gt
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    It’s just part of life, almost everybody goes through this, not everything goes your way. The only way to “cope” is to learn to adapt.

That’s a great idea to be honest that is great way to not get scammed and help others!

-GrowID ContactSupport708
    -Instagram Contact.GT

Growtopia since 2013 February,

New forum account.

Honestly, this could help some people. I'd like to volunteer as a possible admin if you decide to build it.

1. Where do you find your work from?
    Forums, I did a run test ( aka BlockCorp, and my tests worked.) I'm planning to re-open it next summer. I also have plans on how to fix the mistakes I did last time ( too much orders, too much staff, etc. )

2. Have you gotten scammed before? If yes, where did you get the job from?
    We haven't got scammed, yet.

3. Do you have difficulties finding work?
    Sometimes, yes.

4. What kind of jobs do you do? (Clear world, break farmable, etc)
    Clear worlds, dirt farms ( I made an agreement with IWasWeird )

5. How much did you get paid? (Clear world pay, break farmable pay, etc)
    Around 3-4 wls, it was very cheap yes, and that caused an overwhelming amount of orders, which is why next year when we open, we are limiting to 10 orders per month only.

6. What do you want to see in FINDWORKHERE?
    I want to see links to people worlds that do services, I also want to see the world create partnerships with other groups of people who do work, etc. etc. I also want to see places where people can order services, which brings us back to the first suggestion I listed.

I wish you good luck in managing this world.

IGN : Bundestag
    IG : @blockcorp.gt, @bunder_stags_gt

Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ
    Mods why I got banned I just use cheat engine
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    This girl nexica is psycho please tell him to get a traphy season.

This is almost the same as the world "SAYAKERJA" but world SAYAKERJA is using Indonesia language

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Solory.GT View Post
    -Instagram Contact.GT

New forum account.
    Get your signature in setting

Red face

Thank you for spending time to answer my post!

Quote Originally Posted by Solory.GT View Post
    That’s a great idea to be honest that is great way to not get scammed and help others!

-Instagram Contact.GT

New forum account.
    Yeah. Since I now have a suitable world, I'd like to contribute back to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    Honestly, this could help some people. I'd like to volunteer as a possible admin if you decide to build it.

1. Where do you find your work from?
    Forums, I did a run test ( aka BlockCorp, and my tests worked.) I'm planning to re-open it next summer. I also have plans on how to fix the mistakes I did last time ( too much orders, too much staff, etc. )

2. Have you gotten scammed before? If yes, where did you get the job from?
    We haven't got scammed, yet.

3. Do you have difficulties finding work?
    Sometimes, yes.

4. What kind of jobs do you do? (Clear world, break farmable, etc)
    Clear worlds, dirt farms ( I made an agreement with IWasWeird )

5. How much did you get paid? (Clear world pay, break farmable pay, etc)
    Around 3-4 wls, it was very cheap yes, and that caused an overwhelming amount of orders, which is why next year when we open, we are limiting to 10 orders per month only.

6. What do you want to see in FINDWORKHERE?
    I want to see links to people worlds that do services, I also want to see the world create partnerships with other groups of people who do work, etc. etc. I also want to see places where people can order services, which brings us back to the first suggestion I listed.

I wish you good luck in managing this world.
    I will see how I'll implement those suggestions. It sounds brilliant.

Thank you for volunteering! Do you have a discord? That will help make communication easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    This is almost the same as the world "SAYAKERJA" but world SAYAKERJA is using Indonesia language

- - - Updated - - -

Get your signature in setting
    I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a gist of what is written on the boards in SAYAKERJA. I have a couple of questions after looking at the world.
    1. What does "sayakerja" mean?
    2. Why are there room-like structures?
    3. What do admins do?
    4. Who has access/owns those room-like structures?

It’s just part of life, almost everybody goes through this, not everything goes your way. The only way to “cope” is to learn to adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by HartAmara View Post
    Thank you for spending time to answer my post!

Yeah. Since I now have a suitable world, I'd like to contribute back to the community.

I will see how I'll implement those suggestions. It sounds brilliant.

Thank you for volunteering! Do you have a discord? That will help make communication easier.

I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a gist of what is written on the boards in SAYAKERJA. I have a couple of questions after looking at the world.
    1. What does "sayakerja" mean?
    2. Why are there room-like structures?
    3. What do admins do?
    4. Who has access/owns those room-like structures?
    1. Translated to English, "I Work" so it's like a motto. Do you have a jobs? "I WORK" for you..
    2. So, it's basically some old help break methods (not only help break tho). But it's using their admins as the midman for salary (usually its using rent system. 1-2 Hours/WL). And the room structure allows the "Who Hire" people to put their salary by giving it to the Admins
    3. Explained above. Help the Owner manage the Workers
    4. Well, as i known... There is sallary and taxes system in a world like this. For every room, owned by 1 Admin who has have a full access to manage their "Customer". Thats why its locked with different room. And you can see there is only 1 heart monitor for every room.

Hope this helps you, I'm sorry if this is confusing. I will provide better answer soon
    Since 2013, 2x Vacuum, 2x Scammed...

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    ... This is the main reason why 30,000 people have quit the game.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ×D A N T E× View Post
    1. Translated to English, "I Work" so it's like a motto. Do you have a jobs? "I WORK" for you..
    2. So, it's basically some old help break methods (not only help break tho). But it's using their admins as the midman for salary (usually its using rent system. 1-2 Hours/WL). And the room structure allows the "Who Hire" people to put their salary by giving it to the Admins
    3. Explained above. Help the Owner manage the Workers
    4. Well, as i known... There is sallary and taxes system in a world like this. For every room, owned by 1 Admin who has have a full access to manage their "Customer". Thats why its locked with different room. And you can see there is only 1 heart monitor for every room.

Hope this helps you, I'm sorry if this is confusing. I will provide better answer soon
    So workers contact admins for work and the admins assign? Or is the admin the boss?

Thank you for sharing. I have a better idea of what it's like now.

So workers contact admins for work and the admins assign? Or is the admin the boss?

Thank you for sharing. I have a better idea of what it's like now.
    Ok I'm back.
    Yes, the workers contact admins and by contacting the Admins only will give them previliege to work & paid.

The World concept itself is to bring together them who has looking for job... Or them who was looking for worker. And The World comes as the third-party in this whole socializing game...

The Pros for Admin itself: They can get taxes from transaction, and daily profit that always continue

*a little tips from The Owner*
    In order to keep the Admins and the Peoples always comes and productive, The Owner made some Admins of The Week who was voted by the customer by looking their fast respond, good behave, and others.

For the customer? They will always get 5 Stars service as The Admins itself looking for quality.

Wink

Ok I'm back.
    Yes, the workers contact admins and by contacting the Admins only will give them previliege to work & paid.

The World concept itself is to bring together them who has looking for job... Or them who was looking for worker. And The World comes as the third-party in this whole socializing game...

The Pros for Admin itself: They can get taxes from transaction, and daily profit that always continue

*a little tips from The Owner*
    In order to keep the Admins and the Peoples always comes and productive, The Owner made some Admins of The Week who was voted by the customer by looking their fast respond, good behave, and others.

For the customer? They will always get 5 Stars service as The Admins itself looking for quality.
    Ah I see. So the admin is the middleman for the boss and the workers? Do the admins pay for access? If yes, how much is it?

Ah I see. So the admin is the middleman for the boss and the workers? Do the admins pay for access? If yes, how much is it?
    Yes, they are...

Well, honestly I don't really know about selling access...
    But, when I saw it in the world SAYAKERJA its nearly around 200-500 WLs...
    It's quite reasonable I think, SAYAKERJA is the most biggest and popular work-world in whole Indonesian Server XD. So it have the most constant income. About 50-250 wls per week, per ADMINS. You can see how Indonesian really play games like a real work XD (no offense though for Indonesian)

Wink

Yes, they are...

Well, honestly I don't really know about selling access...
    But, when I saw it in the world SAYAKERJA its nearly around 200-500 WLs...
    It's quite reasonable I think, SAYAKERJA is the most biggest and popular work-world in whole Indonesian Server XD. So it have the most constant income. About 50-250 wls per week, per ADMINS. You can see how Indonesian really play games like a real work XD (no offense though for Indonesian)
    Got it. Thanks for sharing!

oof bump,

(even tho this is not my post)

IGN : Bundestag
    IG : @blockcorp.gt, @bunder_stags_gt

Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ
    Mods why I got banned I just use cheat engine
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    This girl nexica is psycho please tell him to get a traphy season.