Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ability to thermoblast a world you own

Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    Bad idea. I mean, it should be at least decently expensive unless it destroys everything giving nothing in return, since it can be used by lazy farmers to clear out a world filled with farmables.

Another thing to do is to check if the world has anything besides Dirt, Cave Background, Lava, Rock, Bedrock, Main Door, Blank (air) and any World Lock type. If it does, the nuke fails.
    Idea is using thermonuclear blast on your owned world, and as you (i wish) know - thermonuclear blast doesn't give anything in result, just a clear world. So when i read your reply i was just like BOOM

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Sweitzer View Post
    Idea is using thermonuclear blast on your owned world, and as you (i wish) know - thermonuclear blast doesn't give anything in result, just a clear world. So when i read your reply i was just like BOOM
    That's what the TRASH button is for (or RECYCLE if you are a supporter!)

Squire

Default Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by WoodBlocks View Post
    +1 to this idea.. But a simple workaround is to use the blast on a random trash named world then use a Change Of Address
    I agree, it's a good way but cost like many wls or you can just like clear your world then add weather machine after.
    IGN: SandLike
    Level: 60
    Plays Growtopia For Fun (Est. 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    Bad idea. I mean, it should be at least decently expensive unless it destroys everything giving nothing in return, since it can be used by lazy farmers to clear out a world filled with farmables.

Another thing to do is to check if the world has anything besides Dirt, Cave Background, Lava, Rock, Bedrock, Main Door, Blank (air) and any World Lock type. If it does, the nuke fails.
    thermo blasts don't give you anything and shouldn't give you anything except a nice clear world

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    i agree with this but it wouldn't make sense if you can use thermo blast in an existing world but cannot use other blasts in them
    true i would agree with this.

I absolutely agree. And, if I may add, we should also have the option to choose whether we want the white door on the left side or the right side of the world.
    IGN : HHH

Farms : 40
    Magplants : 15

Goals:
    Legendary Title : Not achieved
    Level 125 : Not achieved
    Doctor Title : Not achieved
    Bedrock Glitched World : MALPRACTICE (Fire Wand in Bedrock)