Thread: Fireworksjuhla

Default Fireworksjuhla

World name is Fireworksjuhla. Juhla is finnish and means party.

There are a parkour and a story about what can happen if you launch fireworks not carefully. In the end is party and right way launched fireworks.

The render is here:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...worksjuhla.png

Please tell me what do you think about the world and if you have time and want to, go visit the world in game.

Three design looks interesting, it's my first time seeing such a tree design. The parkour down there could be improved by putting background behind the whole thing (correct me please if there's background alr).

The parkour in the top could also be improved with some other mix of blocks also with some backgrounds. Also, what's the thing in middle of the world?

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Three design looks interesting, it's my first time seeing such a tree design. The parkour down there could be improved by putting background behind the whole thing (correct me please if there's background alr).

The parkour in the top could also be improved with some other mix of blocks also with some backgrounds. Also, what's the thing in middle of the world?
    Thank you for telling what you think about the world. In the water parkour is background. The things in the middle of the the world are fireworks.

You couldve add some levels for the fireworks where they exploded.

Pricy task but theres not much to do with the background since the only option is either the grey wallpaper or air vents. I suggest you not to.

Cave levels can add more depth by giving it more curve and spiky type to its terrain but since there are already built in parkour, id suggest not to. You can simply add some columns or cave platforms and replaced the twisted with stalac or stalag.

The stone beneath the wood doesnt seem to fit and could be used with another alternative that has a darker tone.

Next time, you should make the terrain thicker as it doesnt make itself seem like its a small land.

Add more vegetations as you aimed for the quality of what the players can see in-game. Adding grasses or foliages or even adding some more details to things will do. I know it may be a hard task for you to do but practice makes everything.
    //iostream
    using namespace std

Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

To be Human~

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    You couldve add some levels for the fireworks where they exploded.

Pricy task but theres not much to do with the background since the only option is either the grey wallpaper or air vents. I suggest you not to.

Cave levels can add more depth by giving it more curve and spiky type to its terrain but since there are already built in parkour, id suggest not to. You can simply add some columns or cave platforms and replaced the twisted with stalac or stalag.

The stone beneath the wood doesnt seem to fit and could be used with another alternative that has a darker tone.

Next time, you should make the terrain thicker as it doesnt make itself seem like its a small land.

Add more vegetations as you aimed for the quality of what the players can see in-game. Adding grasses or foliages or even adding some more details to things will do. I know it may be a hard task for you to do but practice makes everything.
    Thank you!