Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: BFG with 2 accounts.

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight Paradaxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    51

    Post BFG with 2 accounts.

    Hi,
    I want to know If is legal or no this breaking method with bfg:

    with one account on pc i put blocks,
    and with another account on mobile i break blocks

    Without any macro or auto app

    Basically i got total control on both accounts and for me that is legal
    bcz i have to move hand and finger and is not an auto method.
    But i have doubts and i want to know if somebody can answer this.

    Idk where create the thread so i do in collaboration.
    =not readeable ik,me getting water ring

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Why would you do that it would just take longer, just place and break on the same device. Mods please investigate this guy in game
    Title: ByteCode change your avatar
    Text: me no likey

    *Bytecode changes Title name*
    | Sensei change your avatar |

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Ah but... I liked it

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight Paradaxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    51

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Why would you do that it would just take longer, just place and break on the same device. Mods please investigate this guy in game
    I was just asking.
    =not readeable ik,me getting water ring

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Tlaloc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    42.4347° N, 83.9850° W
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    As long as you don't use macros, it should be legal, as I don't think there are any rules against having multiple accounts doing different things.

    I used to do a (kinda) similar thing with geigers before I got astro shades, essentially I had an alt account stay afk charging my geiger, while I farmed using my actual account.

    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 94 / 125
    900,000 gems / 1,000,000
    Steam
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Phoenix234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    potato
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Why would you do that it would just take longer, just place and break on the same device. Mods please investigate this guy in game
    bro chill. Why do you want mods to investigate this guy when all he asked is can he use 2 accounts for bfg? He is not using any type of macro.

    As for OP, yes. It is completely legal.
    ign : Bundestag
    discord : Phoenix#8204
    ig : @bunder_stags_gt

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Depression is "Why am I alive" and "Why am I doing this anyways, it's not gonna change anything" and not your stupid "oH No i BRoke UP I HaVE dePRESsi0N"

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight Paradaxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    51

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
    As long as you don't use macros, it should be legal, as I don't think there are any rules against having multiple accounts doing different things.

    I used to do a (kinda) similar thing with geigers before I got astro shades, essentially I had an alt account stay afk charging my geiger, while I farmed using my actual account.



    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    bro chill. Why do you want mods to investigate this guy when all he asked is can he use 2 accounts for bfg? He is not using any type of macro.

    As for OP, yes. It is completely legal.

    Guys thanks for the reply

    oh yes,about opcowgamer I shouldn't be the investigated by mods, I think it should be you, according your posts about an attempt to scam a gold rod and about a world called gt radio

    links down: (do copy paste)
    Rod scam:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...w-a-golden-rod
    World scam:
    1
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hlight=gtradio
    2
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...RADIO-for-sale
    =not readeable ik,me getting water ring

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    Guys thanks for the reply

    oh yes,about opcowgamer I shouldn't be the investigated by mods, I think it should be you, according your posts about an attempt to scam a gold rod and about a world called gt radio

    links down: (do copy paste)
    Rod scam:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...w-a-golden-rod
    World scam:
    1
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hlight=gtradio
    2
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...RADIO-for-sale
    ahaha so exposed
    this cowgamer guy was being annoying on my post too!
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    ahaha so exposed
    this cowgamer guy was being annoying on my post too!
    Funny considering nobody has proof of me scamming
    Title: ByteCode change your avatar
    Text: me no likey

    *Bytecode changes Title name*
    | Sensei change your avatar |

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Ah but... I liked it

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Funny considering nobody has proof of me scamming
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    What that’s all you have to say? Haha
    Title: ByteCode change your avatar
    Text: me no likey

    *Bytecode changes Title name*
    | Sensei change your avatar |

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Ah but... I liked it

  11. #11
    Lesser Knight Paradaxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    51

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    ahaha so exposed
    this cowgamer guy was being annoying on my post too!
    I found more things about opcowgamer.
    Did i exposed he too much?

    I have been searching your profile for more things
    and I have found this,
    I hope opcowgame like it :3

    -he has lied about being BUYCHEST owner
    -he has held people's items hostage in return for more items
    -he has tried to get people to do free services for you
    -he has won the giveaway for anulot yet still try to win again
    Now tell me did u fell good when u scam?
    =not readeable ik,me getting water ring

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    I found more things about opcowgamer.
    Did i exposed he too much?

    I have been searching your profile for more things
    and I have found this,
    I hope opcowgame like it :3

    -he has lied about being BUYCHEST owner
    -he has held people's items hostage in return for more items
    -he has tried to get people to do free services for you
    -he has won the giveaway for anulot yet still try to win again
    Now tell me did u fell good when u scam?
    Funny do your research again I returned plus gave 2 dls.
    I am the owner of buychest yes I asked for free services what’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with entering a giveaway I won if it’s allowed?

    Now tell me did you fell good when u no research?
    Title: ByteCode change your avatar
    Text: me no likey

    *Bytecode changes Title name*
    | Sensei change your avatar |

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Ah but... I liked it

  13. #13
    Lesser Knight Paradaxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    51

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Funny do your research again I returned plus gave 2 dls.
    I am the owner of buychest yes I asked for free services what’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with entering a giveaway I won if it’s allowed?

    Now tell me did you fell good when u no research?
    For next for the next time you reply me,
    I hope you put the answers ordered one by one
    I can´t understand a 7 year old writting.

    1-About [I returned plus gave 2 dls]
    Idk what this mean,but i`ll make the efford.
    This about when ppl went to your services you took theirs items.
    what that lie about you reimbursed with 2 dls???
    2-About [I am the owner of buychest]
    If we go to the world you made for scam the gold rod,
    and we compare the names of the owners we can see
    that the names arent the same maybe alt idk
    Buychest-owner name-[Cool]
    Runlittlehorsies-owner name-[Opcowgamer]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    I checked, he doesnt own BUYCHEST lol
    Attachment 228345
    Attachment 228346
    is he tryna clown us
    3-About [yes I asked for free services what’s wrong with that?]
    You asked for services not `FREE`
    and u tried to get the service for free
    4-About [What’s wrong with entering a giveaway I won if it’s allowed?]
    Ofcourse is allowed but only one time,u cant won 2 why u tried to win again?
    =not readeable ik,me getting water ring

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Funny do your research again I returned plus gave 2 dls.
    I am the owner of buychest yes I asked for free services what’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with entering a giveaway I won if it’s allowed?

    Now tell me did you fell good when u no research?
    Oh golly, you came back! I thought you left after I roasted you that day. What a shame.
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    For next for the next time you reply me,
    I hope you put the answers ordered one by one
    I can´t understand a 7 year old writting.

    1-About [I returned plus gave 2 dls]
    Idk what this mean,but i`ll make the efford.
    This about when ppl went to your services you took theirs items.
    what that lie about you reimbursed with 2 dls???
    2-About [I am the owner of buychest]
    If we go to the world you made for scam the gold rod,
    and we compare the names of the owners we can see
    that the names arent the same maybe alt idk
    Buychest-owner name-[Cool]
    Runlittlehorsies-owner name-[Opcowgamer]

    3-About [yes I asked for free services what’s wrong with that?]
    You asked for services not `FREE`
    and u tried to get the service for free
    4-About [What’s wrong with entering a giveaway I won if it’s allowed?]
    Ofcourse is allowed but only one time,u cant won 2 why u tried to win again?
    Kid your English is far beyond broken, you can’t understand me because you only understand broken English.

    Yes obviously it’s an alt anyone can easily compare the worlds you don’t have to be a Harvard graduate to notice that. Obviously I reimbursed them with 2 dls I haven’t seen anyone complain you can ask them yourself. Third I can win TWICE I won the mega prize which previous winners could enter meaning I could enter the non mega prize still. Fourth I don’t recall trying to get any services that are paid for free I clearly asked for them to be free or fully paid. Please fix your English all you did was restate what you said before and so did I, why? Because you can’t understand simple English and you’re making fun of a American citizens English when you yourself can’t put together a senetence.

    Last thing, it’s clearly obvious you use a macro. You’ve made 2 posts about questions regarding auto farming.
    Title: ByteCode change your avatar
    Text: me no likey

    *Bytecode changes Title name*
    | Sensei change your avatar |

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Ah but... I liked it

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    I found more things about opcowgamer.
    Did i exposed he too much?

    I have been searching your profile for more things
    and I have found this,
    I hope opcowgame like it :3

    -he has lied about being BUYCHEST owner
    -he has held people's items hostage in return for more items
    -he has tried to get people to do free services for you
    -he has won the giveaway for anulot yet still try to win again
    Now tell me did u fell good when u scam?


    Just a normal human and normal player


    🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    Oh golly, you came back! I thought you left after I roasted you that day. What a shame.
    Funny your roast must have been lame as I don’t recall ever meeting you
    Title: ByteCode change your avatar
    Text: me no likey

    *Bytecode changes Title name*
    | Sensei change your avatar |

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Ah but... I liked it

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer ColdB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Funny considering nobody has proof of me scamming
    What if I say I have the proof
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdB View Post
    What if I say I have the proof
    Then we would show the same proof
    Title: ByteCode change your avatar
    Text: me no likey

    *Bytecode changes Title name*
    | Sensei change your avatar |

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Ah but... I liked it

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard sinecosine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    114

    Smile My insight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    Hi,
    I want to know If is legal or no this breaking method with bfg:

    with one account on pc i put blocks,
    and with another account on mobile i break blocks [...]
    I haven't seen anything wrong with what you're doing since you've mentioned that you're performing these tasks manually. In addition, based on The Growtopian Code (in the player/account section), I don't think that you've violated any rules and policies that are currently being implemented. However, it is also equally important to hear some more thoughts from experienced players and maybe from an actual member of the staff team.

    PS: I think this thread is getting derailed at this point. Let us stick to the topic at hand. As a reminder, kindly keep the replies/posts directed to the topic and sort other concerns on a separate place, privately. Thank you.
    Discord: sc#8839
    Instagram: sinecosinegt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •