Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 36

Thread: BFG with 2 accounts.

  1. #13
    Lesser Knight Paradaxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    51

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Funny do your research again I returned plus gave 2 dls.
    I am the owner of buychest yes I asked for free services what’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with entering a giveaway I won if it’s allowed?

    Now tell me did you fell good when u no research?
    For next for the next time you reply me,
    I hope you put the answers ordered one by one
    I can´t understand a 7 year old writting.

    1-About [I returned plus gave 2 dls]
    Idk what this mean,but i`ll make the efford.
    This about when ppl went to your services you took theirs items.
    what that lie about you reimbursed with 2 dls???
    2-About [I am the owner of buychest]
    If we go to the world you made for scam the gold rod,
    and we compare the names of the owners we can see
    that the names arent the same maybe alt idk
    Buychest-owner name-[Cool]
    Runlittlehorsies-owner name-[Opcowgamer]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    I checked, he doesnt own BUYCHEST lol
    Attachment 228345
    Attachment 228346
    is he tryna clown us
    3-About [yes I asked for free services what’s wrong with that?]
    You asked for services not `FREE`
    and u tried to get the service for free
    4-About [What’s wrong with entering a giveaway I won if it’s allowed?]
    Ofcourse is allowed but only one time,u cant won 2 why u tried to win again?
    =not readeable ik,me getting water ring

  2. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Funny do your research again I returned plus gave 2 dls.
    I am the owner of buychest yes I asked for free services what’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with entering a giveaway I won if it’s allowed?

    Now tell me did you fell good when u no research?
    Oh golly, you came back! I thought you left after I roasted you that day. What a shame.
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  3. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    For next for the next time you reply me,
    I hope you put the answers ordered one by one
    I can´t understand a 7 year old writting.

    1-About [I returned plus gave 2 dls]
    Idk what this mean,but i`ll make the efford.
    This about when ppl went to your services you took theirs items.
    what that lie about you reimbursed with 2 dls???
    2-About [I am the owner of buychest]
    If we go to the world you made for scam the gold rod,
    and we compare the names of the owners we can see
    that the names arent the same maybe alt idk
    Buychest-owner name-[Cool]
    Runlittlehorsies-owner name-[Opcowgamer]

    3-About [yes I asked for free services what’s wrong with that?]
    You asked for services not `FREE`
    and u tried to get the service for free
    4-About [What’s wrong with entering a giveaway I won if it’s allowed?]
    Ofcourse is allowed but only one time,u cant won 2 why u tried to win again?
    Kid your English is far beyond broken, you can’t understand me because you only understand broken English.

    Yes obviously it’s an alt anyone can easily compare the worlds you don’t have to be a Harvard graduate to notice that. Obviously I reimbursed them with 2 dls I haven’t seen anyone complain you can ask them yourself. Third I can win TWICE I won the mega prize which previous winners could enter meaning I could enter the non mega prize still. Fourth I don’t recall trying to get any services that are paid for free I clearly asked for them to be free or fully paid. Please fix your English all you did was restate what you said before and so did I, why? Because you can’t understand simple English and you’re making fun of a American citizens English when you yourself can’t put together a senetence.

    Last thing, it’s clearly obvious you use a macro. You’ve made 2 posts about questions regarding auto farming.

  4. #16
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    I found more things about opcowgamer.
    Did i exposed he too much?

    I have been searching your profile for more things
    and I have found this,
    I hope opcowgame like it :3

    -he has lied about being BUYCHEST owner
    -he has held people's items hostage in return for more items
    -he has tried to get people to do free services for you
    -he has won the giveaway for anulot yet still try to win again
    Now tell me did u fell good when u scam?


    Just a normal human and normal player


    🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

  5. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    Oh golly, you came back! I thought you left after I roasted you that day. What a shame.
    Funny your roast must have been lame as I don’t recall ever meeting you

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer ColdB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Funny considering nobody has proof of me scamming
    What if I say I have the proof
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

  7. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdB View Post
    What if I say I have the proof
    Then we would show the same proof

  8. #20
    Lesser Wizard sinecosine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    114

    Smile My insight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    Hi,
    I want to know If is legal or no this breaking method with bfg:

    with one account on pc i put blocks,
    and with another account on mobile i break blocks [...]
    I haven't seen anything wrong with what you're doing since you've mentioned that you're performing these tasks manually. In addition, based on The Growtopian Code (in the player/account section), I don't think that you've violated any rules and policies that are currently being implemented. However, it is also equally important to hear some more thoughts from experienced players and maybe from an actual member of the staff team.

    PS: I think this thread is getting derailed at this point. Let us stick to the topic at hand. As a reminder, kindly keep the replies/posts directed to the topic and sort other concerns on a separate place, privately. Thank you.
    Discord: sc#8839
    Instagram: sinecosinegt

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer NeonValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Then we would show the same proof
    Sorry but isn't it kinda moronic that you'll ask the mods to investigate a forumer when he just asked a question about how he farms? Not only will you be wasting a moderator's time but also create unnecessary drama. I understand the tone of the post is kinda negative but atleast give the OP some slack.

  10. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Funny your roast must have been lame as I don’t recall ever meeting you
    Funny your brain must be damaged oh wait that's not funny that's a fact
    Btw check your post history you might recall me then
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  11. #23
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Funny do your research again I returned plus gave 2 dls.
    I am the owner of buychest yes I asked for free services what’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with entering a giveaway I won if it’s allowed?

    Now tell me did you fell good when u no research?
    just provide the proof that u gave 2dls

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  12. #24
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinecosine View Post
    I haven't seen anything wrong with what you're doing since you've mentioned that you're performing these tasks manually. In addition, based on The Growtopian Code (in the player/account section), I don't think that you've violated any rules and policies that are currently being implemented. However, it is also equally important to hear some more thoughts from experienced players and maybe from an actual member of the staff team.

    PS: I think this thread is getting derailed at this point. Let us stick to the topic at hand. As a reminder, kindly keep the replies/posts directed to the topic and sort other concerns on a separate place, privately. Thank you.
    Mini-mod!!
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •