Thread: Need help

Lesser Wizard

Default Need help

I know it's an old glitch, but I don't pretty sure what to do.
    I even don't know whose account it is, why does it affect to my device? Does contact cs help?
    Last edited by erwinkho; 12-29-2019 at 02:34 AM.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!

Goals:

Banned

Hello, if you didn't noticed theres a " SUPPORT " button in the menu section of the game, use your email and give a valid reason. Wait for 4-6 days till they find out.

Singling out is illegal...

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPepz1 View Post
    Hello, if you didn't noticed theres a " SUPPORT " button in the menu section of the game, use your email and give a valid reason. Wait for 4-6 days till they find out.

Ok, my bad. I've removed the image. Thanks. I will contact cs then

Goals:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPepz1 View Post

I don't think it's considered singling out. He doesn't even know the dude and he isn't insulting him or anything.

If you got banned for no reason with an unknown account displayed, try to reboot your device. If it doesn't work, try using your Mobile Data or using a different WiFi connection. If that doesn't work either, just contact support.. Also, don't use VPNs with growtopia (They seldom work anyway, and you will risk getting your account banned by people who try to ban evade if I recall correctly)

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by WoodBlocks View Post
    I don't think it's considered singling out. He doesn't even know the dude and he isn't insulting him or anything.

If you got banned for no reason with an unknown account displayed, try to reboot your device. If it doesn't work, try using your Mobile Data or using a different WiFi connection. If that doesn't work either, just contact support.. Also, don't use VPNs with growtopia (They seldom work anyway, and you will risk getting your account banned by people who try to ban evade if I recall correctly)
    Thank you so much I tried to reboot my device and it works

Goals: