Thread: Let's compare Growtopia from 2017, 2018 & 2019.

Default Let's compare Growtopia from 2017, 2018 & 2019.

which was the best Growtopia ubisoft year

and why
    Last edited by JimIzPro; 12-28-2019 at 03:28 PM.
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    which was the best Growtopia ubisoft year

and why
    bumpirinoes

Og said its the best year ever and oh wait Oh my God Ubisoft is a big company and has bought the game, this game will get many players and more and more stuff

Hmmmm yeash rayman and magplant are ogs but the server is bad. Let's check next year for better updates

Omg rollback because server fixers are not that experienced, oh wow duplication glitch oh wow new oof chat area, wow people got scammed and mods just go explore mods world and nice I messaged a guardian and literaly saw them playing at nekorei's world and Msged them about something emergency and it's dead, useless slaves.

To be punished or to be not, may God bestow upon us.

I shall commit reveal the truth now, Don't kill innocent guys to be honest, ban TOXIC people instead.

IGN:

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Yes, we all know most of you would be happier if Ubisoft didnt buy Growtopia, but it already happened. Two indie developers just cant run a game big like this.
    You should be thankful for what you have, there is almost no companies better than Ubisoft. I mean.. think about it.
    We could be in a worse situation, the game may not even exist anymore, if Ubisoft would've not bought the game.
    We grew to love Seth & Hamumu, but they want to continue their lives, and that is okay, and we should show atleast some appreciation to Ubisoft, we dont want them to shut the servers down.

yes this was a reply to the guy above me, especially the 2019 part.
    hi

Honestly, idk...
    I quit before the game bought by Ubisoft. But hey... This is Ubisoft. I'm sure everything need process and times, ALOT of times maybe
    Since 2013, 2x Vacuum, 2x Scammed...

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    ... This is the main reason why 30,000 people have quit the game.

Every year has been good for me. I started after ubi bought this game and that's why i feel that everything is fine. Only major change what i have noticed is gem price drop and farmable/other items price drop and that is not nice, but well, what can we do.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Let’s not and say we did.

All years past 2015 are bad and not Growtopia.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

Contact Info:

Personally even after everything that happened I would say 2019 was the best year for Ubisoft. We got tons of new mods and heck, we had our first growcon. That wouldn't really be possible if Seth and Ham were still running the game. We got tons of great updates and features. People are just biased and literally follow the sheep mentality. In all honesty it isn't too bad except for all the innocent players banned without a good reason and the servers. Other than that I think Ubisoft did an okay job which could be improved

I think the only thing that drastically changed was the playerbase mostly because the target demographic somehow warped to young children rather than teens like in the past. This probably explains why there are so many immature people in the community right now. Most of the veterans have moved on from the game and it's not really the same game anymore. Our focuses have shifted from socializing to grinding because most of the games now are usually competitive. I understand though since Growtopia is a Sandbox game which means there's no wrong or right way to play it.

I don't want to get into an argument with someone so please spare me
    Also I want to point out its 4 in the morning and I can't sleep so ignore some typo errors or things that sound...off...

*The year Growtopia films were mostly made, I love it so much but idk about it because I haven't found about the game yet..

*The year I found out about Growtopia, I love the game so much I also got a lot of friends which later turned to..except for one friend,also aknown year for desperation because I get scammed 2 times everyday and mostly for my poverty.

*The year I got bored of the game,I found the forums but after the sixth month of being back the attacks started as I get desperate and desperate they take advantage of it, every single one backfired I fought for myself as I do that I plan strategic ways, I had my bestfriend named Zuccmyass help me he was so loyal that when he don't go online for long I cry..(he haven't login 44 days ago)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    Yes, we all know most of you would be happier if Ubisoft didnt buy Growtopia, but it already happened. Two indie developers just cant run a game big like this.
    You should be thankful for what you have, there is almost no companies better than Ubisoft. I mean.. think about it.
    We could be in a worse situation, the game may not even exist anymore, if Ubisoft would've not bought the game.
    We grew to love Seth & Hamumu, but they want to continue their lives, and that is okay, and we should show atleast some appreciation to Ubisoft, we dont want them to shut the servers down.

yes this was a reply to the guy above me, especially the 2019 part.
    100% agree to this

2017 before ubi bought the game : oh man why did they remove the way u get gtoken from rating? o wow a new surg tools! wow salesman, wow patient wont get abandoned!

2017 AFTER ubi bought the game : meh idk what happened i wasnt that active on 2017.. wait whats that orbiting gem?

2018 : magplant hmmm, i can farm much easier now! very cool. i guess nothing much happened on this year aswell

2019 : ah yes new year new yes, wait rollback? wth new mods wow famous player getting banned omg duplicated RAYMAN!!!!!!!11@2121!!

idk, i dont really see a problem except for the community
    I'm yet to be weird, same goes to others.

IGN : iCreace | Discord : weird#3325

"An idot growtopian with weird dreams!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

2019 was ofc the worst year, and before 2017 everything was pretty much fine, atleast for me.
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me