Thread: Help me :(

Default Help me :(

This happened 3 hours ago, since i post this

I was playing GT on the car when I was Farming in my world, suddenly my connection down. It can't log on and there is a ban message in the name of "ZemTai15" for 478 days. I know this is location banning. At the moment, I'm sure it's because my car crossing "Banned Location" near me.

But the problem is, when i came home... It's still showing the same messages. So, what ban is this?? I'm not hacked if that's what you mean. I'm just Farming, then suddenly disconnected.

Idk what to do right now, where should I talk about this?? I'm never banned before :/

Note: My ID is Diovanna
    Since 2013, 2x Vacuum, 2x Scammed...

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    ... This is the main reason why 30,000 people have quit the game.

Yeah, this happens from time to time. Does it say who actually caused that account to get banned? It might be someone else who somehow shared the same IP address with you. Also, if you haven't done anything illegal in the past you should not worry about anything.

P.S: don't talk about that on the forums, if you want genuine help and your problem actually solved community will not help. Message support instead because it's their job to fix problems.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    Yeah, this happens from time to time. Does it say who actually caused that account to get banned? It might be someone else who somehow shared the same IP address with you. Also, if you haven't done anything illegal in the past you should not worry about anything.

P.S: don't talk about that on the forums, if you want genuine help and your problem actually solved community will not help. Message support instead because it's their job to fix problems.
    Oh, Okay then... Where I can message the Support?? Is there any form or format that I have to write before?
    Since 2013, 2x Vacuum, 2x Scammed...

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    ... This is the main reason why 30,000 people have quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ×D A N T E× View Post
    Oh, Okay then... Where I can message the Support?? Is there any form or format that I have to write before?
    Yep, just click here!
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Yeah, I'm not going all suspicious but I'm giving all support. My friend also got that so for me I think since you are driving the location you passed by was banned by the rule breaking of another player in the SAME location that the game thought you were the banned player using another device with an alt(it's banned duh).

P.S. what I'm saying may be wrong but what's the odd it's right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!