Thread: Owning a BFG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Owning a BFG

Dear Fellow Growtopians and Growtopia Staffs,

I have a couple of friends who have recently got suspended for having automatic farmers in their break for gem worlds, they recall a warning but didn’t get a 7 day or 14 day ban they went straight to a suspension. If I am wrong please correct me but you get a 7 and 14 day ban before you get suspended for this situation.

I’d also like to know what you think about this? Should they be suspended right away or get given a number of warnings?

Love,
    TazzaDevil

Quote Originally Posted by TazzaDevil View Post
    Dear Fellow Growtopians and Growtopia Staffs,

I have a couple of friends who have recently got suspended for having automatic farmers in their break for gem worlds, they recall a warning but didn’t get a 7 day or 14 day ban they went straight to a suspension. If I am wrong please correct me but you get a 7 and 14 day ban before you get suspended for this situation.

I’d also like to know what you think about this? Should they be suspended right away or get given a number of warnings?

Love,
    TazzaDevil
    Check this:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nishment-Rules

If yours friends didnt allowed auto in their world they would get a warning about the issue(they got one),but if they allowed auto dont care rent bfg or free bfg they will get the world nuked and the account/s suspended permanent.

Last days i have seen a lots of bc and sb about rent and free bfg that allow auto,basically that people will get suspended account.
    I feel sad about yours friends,but this how growtopia works nowaday.
    Im deadinside.

Lesser Wizard

I dont really know about this, but if iam not wrong owner bfg who have an autofarmer in his world will get 3× Warning before get suspend

Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yunichi View Post
    I dont really know about this, but if iam not wrong owner bfg who have an autofarmer in his world will get 3× Warning before get suspend
    Unless they are complicit with the auto farming. Then they will get a suspension too.
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Check out my free BFG in CLARKBFG

Services

It is the responsibility of a BFG Owner to always point out and make it clear that Automatic breaking is never allowed in their worlds. And yes, they are given 3 strikes before they get nuked and suspended.

Your friends were either blind/deaf to the strikes, or was just greedy to ignore it. Autos may be beneficial for them in terms of breaking, but losing 2 Mags to a nuke (worth 40+ DLs btw) is certainly a loss.
    Hi I'm Romai Mori! You can call me Mori for short
    IGN: Morianna

Come to ITZY for (hopefully) reasonably priced Startopia Tools!

I have now been reborn as a Koreaboo who is only loyal to ITZY.

this is why I will never run a bfg....

Tediore is a good company change my mind.