33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (comment yesyes)

31 93.94%
  • No (please elaborate)

2 6.06%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback/Complaint - December Updates

Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar

I'll just say this IOTM, and many of the recent IOTMs are way over-grandiose for my taste. Progressively clothing items have been getting more spectacular and large, for better or worse.

Personally, I'd like to see more simple looking items to be added, but I understand not everyone agrees.

I think it takes away from actually really hard-to-obtain items when you can get a giant space ship for 200k gems...
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    yesyes

Locke came a day late smh
    mildly triggered by it too.

overall the winterfest update was decent, despite royal winter seals being very controversial. when they said that the mods and devs will be coming around giving us the seals, don't know if it was just me and my timezone and when im online or what, i don't see any events of this happening.

frosty wings i agree that it needs more animation to it. and as i have previously mentioned in a post i've made, it could have been alot better if there were slightly bigger( in between aurora and angel size) because the design is excellent but the size of the wings made it look quite bad. hopefully the wings in future will have the same great designs but larger sizes.

winterbot feet was probably the most challenging process this update. with the lack of sufficient yet irrelevant hints we took days to try think of countless possible recipes, only to find out someone(which i am not gonna name and blame him anymore) kept the recipe until winterfest ended. It will be very sad for everyone to wait for another year, unless it can be still craftable after winterfest( We will have to check with locke on that, since he's here today at the time i am writing this post ). It was still great to see a handful of us from the community working together to try out all the combinations we can think of, thank you everyone who tried to help during this hunt, looking forward to work with yall again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    Definitely agree that Ancestrals shouldn't have been increased past L5 (particularly the Tesseract of Dimensions). I love buffs, they're a cool concept to benefit players using them properly - but they should in no way be as overpowered as an even higher level Tesseract of Dimensions. I hope 6 is the cut off point.

Royal Winter Seals weren't as bad as they were initially believed, IMO. Was it boring? Sure. But it was very possible. I still believe that a task system would be much more beneficial (you can easily incorporate IAP into it, too - I understand the need to promote sales).

I'd love something such as a Path of WinterFest - where you have a task sheet. You'd be given a task (try to incorporate as many aspects of the game as possible!) and once you completed it you'd get another one. At milestone numbers (10, 25, 50, 100 for example) you'd claim a reward. For those looking to rush with IAP you'd be able to buy a pack of items that allows you to skip tasks that you don't want to do.

I'm all for having really obscure, hard to obtain/discover items. I think we need more of them. But I absolutely don't think a limited time seasonal event is the best place to include them. Now we have to wait another year for them, which is a bit of a buzzkill and wasted effort for those who put in lots of time attempting to find them.

Strongly against the support-staff showing the item off, as well. Ruins the surprise of it, IMO. Let the player who discovers an item first be the one to show it off.
    I totally agree these. Those task steps sound actually maybe annoying, if all is super hard and time consuming but still better than spam crackers for alt acc in jammed world all alone. There is always players who want new last milestone item fast and they will still buy seals just like this year they did so game get iap part for sure while other just wait longer while they complete tasks.

And what comes to items what have something to do with farmable economy crash: I don't like them! I don't like ancestral items at all. More levels mean more drop for seed price. All rich ppl should just farm non-farmbales now and then poor ones can farm actual farmables. And cause i'm in the middle, idk what i should do.. Stop farming? OOF
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Yea, the seals are just grind or Pay2Win. Not practical at all.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Yea, the seals are just grind or Pay2Win. Not practical at all.
    Was any given away or was we lied to again?
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Super cool bump, I'll respond to the replies here soon.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

I like the one guy who voted "No" on the poll just for the sake of disagreeing with everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

I agree with everything but the last one. Everyone here doesn't collect the iotms. Just leave 2 spaces of the shelf empty. Its not that hard.
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I agree with everything but the last one. Everyone here doesn't collect the iotms. Just leave 2 spaces of the shelf empty. Its not that hard.
    It kills the OCD! But yeah I know everyone won't agree with that last one which is why I said it was a super minor one.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Super cool bump, I'll respond to the replies here soon.
    Praising your bump eh
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood