Thread: 5 New items part 2

Default 5 New items part 2

1. Spirit of Guardian Pineapple - Looks like spirit of anubis but with pineapple guardian instead. Immune to consumables. Untradeable?

2. Levers, pistons and redstone - Like minecraft, add redstone which can toggl e invisible like music notes and can go behind blocks.

3. Flight enhancement gear - +1 jump to wearer, however this item id a back item so people will need to wear some other item that lets them jump twice to achieve triple jump.

4. Magical Tissues - consumeable which removes all physical effect consumeables on you such as crowns, tomatoes, blueberries.

5. Block Protection - consumeable which hardens a block by +1. Can be used once per block.

Quote Originally Posted by penomico View Post
    1. Spirit of Guardian Pineapple - Looks like spirit of anubis but with pineapple guardian instead. Immune to consumables. Untradeable?

2. Levers, pistons and redstone - Like minecraft, add redstone which can toggl e invisible like music notes and can go behind blocks.

3. Flight enhancement gear - +1 jump to wearer, however this item id a back item so people will need to wear some other item that lets them jump twice to achieve triple jump.

4. Magical Tissues - consumeable which removes all physical effect consumeables on you such as crowns, tomatoes, blueberries.

5. Block Protection - consumeable which hardens a block by +1. Can be used once per block.
    1. Isn't there a startopia shield that does the same thing, but less powerful? It would be a nice block though.

2. Steam is basically redstone. They can add more blocks that interacts with steam though.

3. Triple jump? I think high jump + double jump is over powered enough. It will break many parkour designs though.

4. Antidote...

5. no use
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Were you drunk or somethin' when you thought about these ideas?
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by SmartWaffle View Post

4. Antidote...
    But winter crown cant be removed tho
    IGN:Realnaufal23
    Second IGN:FrostFloofy

[Goals]
    I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

I <3 GT

Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    Were you drunk or somethin' when you thought about these ideas?
    Not related to the thread but dang, I've read 2 threads with your replies on it and it's just.. You're pretty rude. I don't know If you mean it or not

EDIT: I wrote even more but realized I was talking about the wrong person. I'm terribly sorry

Anyway, I really like the first suggestion. I'm not sure if that exists in the game or not.
    Also, Antidotes do exist in-game so 4 isn't really helpful in my opinion
    Last edited by WoodBlocks; 12-30-2019 at 02:04 PM.

| Follow me on instagram: @woodblocked |

For some reason I feel like you don't really play the game since most of your suggestions are in game.

and stop suggesting triple jump.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostFloofy View Post
    But winter crown cant be removed tho
    I really hope you can remove them.
    tu me manques.
    IGN : ecrivain
    My Insta : ecrivain.is.asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by penomico View Post
    4. pet pineapple guardian ? cant consumables that ?
    ign = PAMYU

//Chat Story for "Spoiler"//

spirit of pineapple guardian prevents consumables from being used on you but magic tissues are used to wipe off stuff like crowns if consumables was used on you, if you did not have guardian pineapple spirit equipped.

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WoodBlocks View Post
    Not related to the thread but dang, I've read 2 threads with your replies on it and it's just.. You're pretty rude. I don't know If you mean it or not

EDIT: I wrote even more but realized I was talking about the wrong person. I'm terribly sorry

Anyway, I really like the first suggestion. I'm not sure if that exists in the game or not.
    Also, Antidotes do exist in-game so 4 isn't really helpful in my opinion
    I mean- I AM kind of rude and honest, so its okay, and its good if you remembered me
    You have to admit it too - these ideas are pretty useless, or what do you think?
    hi