Thread: Accidental IAP fraud?

Default Accidental IAP fraud?

Hello! My in game name is Lied and I want to tell you about an odd case!

On the 12th of December I bought two holiday packs (available during winterfest to purchase), and didn’t receive one of them, while the other one got through.

So, the pack that didn’t got received, what happened? Well I messaged support and I got a reply after a few days, and around one and half weeks after I received everything except the royal winter seals (which was the reason why I bought the pack in the first place). So I had a huge problem right there since the event only lasts for 2 weeks... Support didn’t reply to my case anymore (because of holidays i suppose) and I got really stressed over it and then I did something stupid...

So I didn’t knew I was not allowed to, but I requested a refund from apple few days before the event ended since I didn’t get the seals, but I didn’t knew it was bannable! Actually, I still don’t know if it is bannable or not, since things says different... But I don’t want to get suspended because I made a mistake if I now did, and it really stresses me.

Now obviously I have the gems and items that I actually received after contacting support, and I contacted support that I made a refund from apple... But they haven’t seen it yet and I have no idea what will happen when they do read it!

And if I did wrong, how can I fix it without getting suspended?

So what I wonder, will I get banned or not? And why / why not? Can I fix this?

Thanks!
    Lied

Chill,you only will have to farm the gems you spend.If you gems now are positive there is nothing to be scared'of,but if yours gems are currently negative you must have to farm them
    fast t'ill get positive.

I hope this help you!
    =not readeable ik,me getting water ring

Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    Chill,you only will have to farm the gems you spend.If you gems now are positive there is nothing to be scared'of,but if yours gems are currently negative you must have to farm them
    fast t'ill get positive.

I hope this help you!
    so he got free seals and items and he need only farm gems back? Cool tip for next year.

So how it goes for real, if there is items, not only gems? Can we really keep extra stuff for free?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    so he got free seals and items and he need only farm gems back? Cool tip for next year.

So how it goes for real, if there is items, not only gems? Can we really keep extra stuff for free?
    They ban people if they see they’re exploiting this so I wouldn’t try it
    I absolutely LOVE horror. Anything scary I like. I’m not obsessed like posters all over my room etc. but I just really enjoy spooky things gives me those good chills. I recommend you watch Lupus Creepus or mike hommels reviews

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post

I think they only will ban him if he abused of this method.
    I think he only bought one pack of gems.In this case he would not have abused.
    He also sent an email to support that regrets what he did.
    I doubt they ban him.About extra items,support can remove them i think.
    =not readeable ik,me getting water ring

Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    I think they only will ban him if he abused of this method.
    I think he only bought one pack of gems.In this case he would not have abused.
    He also sent an email to support that regrets what he did.
    I doubt they ban him.About extra items,support can remove them i think.
    Yeah I wanted a refund for mobile legends once because I bought starlight and the next day it was gone. They refunded me over $300 from Growtopia purchases in total
    I absolutely LOVE horror. Anything scary I like. I’m not obsessed like posters all over my room etc. but I just really enjoy spooky things gives me those good chills. I recommend you watch Lupus Creepus or mike hommels reviews