Thread: The worst winterfest is over

Angry The worst winterfest is over

The winterfest finish and the growch glitch didn’t fix and we can’t make lots of items like ice drag , candy platform , mighty snow rod and more
    Why?
    Because the growch glitch didn’t fixed it has been glitch for 10+ days and ubisoft didn’t fix it we wait so much and nothing happen
    Im so sad for console community why we still play this game if the game don’t care about us?
    Note: sound glitch has been for 2+ months and no one fix it

Lesser Knight

Default true

Quote Originally Posted by YPwL View Post
    The winterfest finish and the growch glitch didn’t fix and we can’t make lots of items like ice drag , candy platform , mighty snow rod and more
    Why?
    Because the growch glitch didn’t fixed it has been glitch for 10+ days and ubisoft didn’t fix it we wait so much and nothing happen
    Im so sad for console community why we still play this game if the game don’t care about us?
    Yes they dont care they left us here to die and making money for nothing

Thumbs up

Why?
    Actually, Ubisoft's job is to make money.

Why Ubisoft bought Growtopia? Because that time was the "Gold Moment". Also, as you can see Ubisoft own alot of games, the team cannot be in every game at the same time. I also agree about what you are saying, i just quitted Growtopia and i want to report everything what is happening right now. I keep bumping this thread

Why?
    Agreed
    IGN:Realnaufal23
    Second IGN:FrostFloofy

[Goals]
    I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

I <3 GT

Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais

Yes, informed banter. Keep the meaningful contributions coming!
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

Contact Info: