Thread: Play gt on xbox with keyboard and mouse?

Default Play gt on xbox with keyboard and mouse?

I just discovered that we can use keyboard and mouse on xbox. So can we use them and play growtopia like on pc? And if not, then could you pls make update what allows us use mouse+keyboard, cause that would be most game changing update ever. With controller, typing is so bad and gt magic is social part! If ppl can't talk easily, they get bored instant.

(yes, i have had no consoles before, i know absolutely nothing about them and now my son wanted test gt on xbox and well, its very very bad if he can't communicate with ppl. He is young and typing even with keyboard is little slow still so lets not even talk about typing with xbox controller. He got now first console and he haven't used much other devices than phone and tablet before. He has played gt on my lap little so he could now play on console if keyboard and mouse is possible)
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Default Play gt on xbox with mouse n keyboard

You can use keyboard to typing but you cant use mouse to play like pc

Quote Originally Posted by YPwL View Post
    You can use keyboard to typing but you cant use mouse to play like pc
    They should add mouse too. Its stupid if need take keyboard every time when talk and then can't move with it or anything else. If we talk about gaming experience, i bet that all would agree that using mouse+board could make all better and ppl would play more than with just controller+keyboard. Without keyboard, i can say that can't play at all. All get just angry wile typing few words takes years.

Pls add mouse+keyboard option.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE