Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Wolfworlds

  1. #1
    Squire
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19

    Default Wolfworlds

    I did a wolfworld and completed it. Though I didn't get and wolf tickets...?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Scawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernan View Post
    I did a wolfworld and completed it. Though I didn't get and wolf tickets...?
    Maybe you have a full inventory
    tu me manques.

    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard PixelJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    343

    Default

    You were either backpack full, or have received a rare prize (you don't get tickets when you get these prizes.)
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: ANCIENTS
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#7411
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.gg/UMnCbX7

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Scawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelJr View Post
    You were either backpack full, or have received a rare prize (you don't get tickets when you get these prizes.)
    I never knew this tbh
    tu me manques.

    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  5. #5
    Squire
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Uh, no and no. I had 58 tickets and recieved none while completing the world. I also double checked as I was a bit suspicious that I had stayed as the same amount. Also I only got 2 Howling Wolf Emblems and they are definitely not rare, haha.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard PixelJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernan View Post
    Uh, no and no. I had 58 tickets and recieved none while completing the world. I also double checked as I was a bit suspicious that I had stayed as the same amount. Also I only got 2 Howling Wolf Emblems and they are definitely not rare, haha.
    Emblems are categorized as rare, that explains why you didn't receive any.
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: ANCIENTS
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#7411
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.gg/UMnCbX7

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •