Thread: I’m taking all sorts of jobs

Master Sorcerer

Default I’m taking all sorts of jobs

I recently got hacked and lost my Rayman and Magplant. It was honestly my own stupidity, but on the bright side I didn’t really spend much to get them as I got them when they were still in the store as IOTM, so I easily got over the grief. Luckily, I still have about 10 DL’s worth of items and 6k Chand Trees with me. (which will now be too much trouble to farm given that I lost the ability to break them quickly with my Rayman gone, and the ability to BFG them out with my Magplant gone )

In line with that, I’m currently open to doing all sorts of jobs like BFG’s, farm management, supplying certain items, etc. so I can quickly get back to where I was. Just post below and let’s see if we can work something out. I’ll be working on a first come, first serve policy, and I may decline some requests if I reckon they’ll be too much trouble/too time consuming.

Looking forward to working with some of you soon. Cheers.
    IGN: Garral

Would u be interested in clearing worlds?

Pretty much an old but noob player. I dont bite.

IG- fabuloust_gt
    IGN- FabulousT

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Garral View Post
    I recently got hacked and lost my Rayman and Magplant. It was honestly my own stupidity, but on the bright side I didn’t really spend much to get them as I got them when they were still in the store as IOTM, so I easily got over the grief. Luckily, I still have about 10 DL’s worth of items and 6k Chand Trees with me. (which will now be too much trouble to farm given that I lost the ability to break them quickly with my Rayman gone, and the ability to BFG them out with my Magplant gone )

In line with that, I’m currently open to doing all sorts of jobs like BFG’s, farm management, supplying certain items, etc. so I can quickly get back to where I was. Just post below and let’s see if we can work something out. I’ll be working on a first come, first serve policy, and I may decline some requests if I reckon they’ll be too much trouble/too time consuming.

Looking forward to working with some of you soon. Cheers.
    plz clear ur notification inbox its full
    FOLLOW MY INSTRAGRAM:FIXULATER_GT
    Discord:fixulater #4450
    SELL CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN RUU5

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by fixulater View Post
    plz clear ur notification inbox its full
    Sorry my bad, I just did. Didn't realize it was full.
    IGN: Garral