Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Store Wars Update

not bad tho as a growtopian i feel this items is so useful.

for 365 days subscription too and some other..
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Lesser Wizard

Exclamation Value-Check for supporters only?

I noticed this when my friend came to my world to test out the new Hub. Unfortunately, he was unable to see the value-check because he wasn't a supporter. And no, I'm not talking about the percentage. To verify if this was true, I hopped onto my alt account with supporter status to test this theory. I was able to see the value-check thing. However, when I logged in as a new player., I was unable to see the value-check thing for the vends. Can someone verify this theory if it is true or not or why is this happening?
    IGN: iPlayfuls
    Level: 125
    Guild: Egg
    Playing Since: March 2015

Worlds:
    Main World: IPLAYFULS
    Bait Shop: IPLAYBAITS
    Vend World: BASICVENDS
    BFG Service: IPLAYFULSLINK

I like to volunteer and watch TVB dramas.
    Feel free to contact me!

Super glad it’s not market place or reverse vends.

This update is ok. A nice QOL update. Price checking in game now is super nice. Even though I have a feeling it’s exploitable through the use of multiple accounts trading.

The whole check out thing is nice too.

The last 3 updates have been QOL (Chat was nice and I’ve used it a lot for guilds and when doing pet battles, Transmutabooth, while I haven’t used it yet, has awesome combinations to come, and it’s great) and now store wars. What will come next? I don’t know. But my only wish is a gem store revamp because rn it’s super messy

My rating is a 7/10 due to the chance of being exploited bringing it down but other than that it’s nice

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by buyb View Post
    + what happends if someone own 200+ magplants and set em to 1000 dl each . will average price change .
    + what happends if that same person sets 200 magplants 1wl each .
    (behind locked door so no one can acess those vends)
    Well, the price percentage only changes if the items in the vend are bought, not set. Every person in growtopia can set an item to a specific price which isn't the actual price and the percentage still wouldn't change. The items in the vends have to be sold.
    Goals :

1 BGL : 30/100 DLS
    Rayman : 87%
    2 Magplants : 68%
    Focused Eyes : 24/100 Growtokens

The counter doesn't seem very useful sadly.
    Most shops won't be able to make proper use of them, since they're too expensive (50k gems for every counter/row & 4k gems for every vend u own or repurchase all vends are too much for most), hinder large quantity purchases, tell people what you're selling is expensive, may require a full redesign to use optimally and makes people stay in the world for shorter durations (less auto people).

I can see mega-vending shops use these as you could now fit more vending machines in a single world, but that's about it. I hope someone can prove me wrong.
    I personally like my idea of dropping an item under every vend and offering players a growscan at spawn more.

I've also noticed, that the suggested prices are very odd:
    Phoenix wings are supposedly around 130dl, which either means the price is way outdated, includes zero-wl trades, is easily manipulated, or includes peak and dip spikes.

To make the digivend more interesting for sellers I'd suggest allowing items worth more than 200dl to be sold using the digivend and making it use three, instead of a single row/column.

--- edit
    I'd also like to note, that it's way too easy to upgrade a vending machine by mistake, since it's at the old world locks withdrawal spot and doesn't require any confirmation.
    Last edited by DeLixx; 01-02-2020 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iPlayfuls View Post
    I noticed this when my friend came to my world to test out the new Hub. Unfortunately, he was unable to see the value-check because he wasn't a supporter. And no, I'm not talking about the percentage. To verify if this was true, I hopped onto my alt account with supporter status to test this theory. I was able to see the value-check thing. However, when I logged in as a new player., I was unable to see the value-check thing for the vends. Can someone verify this theory if it is true or not or why is this happening?
    Hey there! Any player, regardless of supporter or subscriber status, can see detailed value information if they are the owners of a DigiVend and use it to sell an item. After that, for all other trading interactions, players receive varying amounts of information depending on their status:

Nonsupporter/Nonsubscriber: An alert will be shown if the value of the trade is excessively unbalanced, as a hedge against scams.
    Supporters: An additional level of value information will be provided, for trades that may not be highly unbalanced, but are still a bit off from the norm.
    Super-Supporters: In addition to the above, a message will also be provided for trades that are close to the norm.
    Premium Subscribers: Detailed, numerical information on the value of all trades will be shown, as if they were using a DigiVend as an owner for any of these interactions.

Lesser Wizard

yo guys
    DigiVend's only benefit above Vending Machines are the fact that the "Counter" (50k, seriously?! We are not trying to buy, we are trying to sell!) can be used to buy any item from the DigiVends in the same X/Y position (Why not the whole world?!) but not Vending Machines. Oh and the only other feature is "Value Check". I am sure that most rich people are going to upgrade to the new DigiVend so there is going to be a lot of surplus coming from Vending Machines that are not used anymore. I am also sure that they went through some effort to try and track the trades (Not a lot actually) and create an economy tracker, but I am not sure if that's going to work. Players do a better job at tracking the economy than a server.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way what's this Vending Hub you're talking about and how to access it?

Master Sorcerer

At least this price system is also implemented into trades as well. This would help people to fall into lesser trade scams which I think is a good thing.
    #MESPRIT123

This update is great - it helps a lot in sorting things out easily

*Can collect wls in each vend just by using the vend hub alone
    *Can restock/replace an item in vend by using the vend hub alone
    *It promotes well organization of items
    *It has value price - stable or unstable by mere percentage
    *It is easy to use
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Kaito
    World: KAITO
    Instagram: @kaitonatics

Not sure why anyone would use it. Its more expensive and you gain less fossils
    Retired poster

Great concept, but controversial(somewhat)

Price of items could be manipulated easier by rich growtopians.

Feels kinda greedy about the subscription thing

Price is a bit odd, maybe u can buy like an Upgrade-A-Vend from a gem store for 4k gems so that current vends won't be forgotten and hoarded :v

Default About upgrading and vending hub

My experience of this update has been pretty lame so far. Maybe after average price calculating is fixed, it's more useful.

First of all it's too easy to upgrade normal vends. Meaning it takes only one misclick and 4000 gems are gone. There should be some kind of a confirmation "Do you really want to upgrade" before upgrading the vend to digivend. Like if you click a pack in store, you don't buy it immediately, but you need to confirm it. I have upgraded at least 5 vends without purpose of doing so.

From customer's point if view the vending hub might be useful if you just want to buy certain stuff or see prices fast. But one part of the shopping experience is to wander from shop to shop and maybe buy random stuff. At least that is what most of us women like to do

Vending hub could make restocking digivends easier, if you would stay on the hub screen after filling one vend. But now it kicks you out and you need to wrench hub and scroll to right vend all over again. So for me it's much easier to just move from vend to vend. So this is something that I think should be considered changing.

/Pinu
    GOALS:
    Lvl 125
    Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 10/10, Surg 10/10 Star 10/10
    Legend: 0/3
    Ach: 121/161
    Epic: 18/32
    Ances: Riches 5, Dimensions 6
    Gems: 43/25 mil

Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, etc.

Ig: pinuskigt