Thread: [REPOST] Cycle and Multiple Weather

Post [REPOST] Cycle and Multiple Weather

Ok, months ago i made a post about suggesting 2 new weathers, but i were a kinda inmature in that time, now i think i'm ready to answer replies properly:

Cycle weather:

-Costs 20K Gems, it works as the cycle of earth: Day=Night=Day=Night. You can setup time per cycle, but min is 60.

Multiple Weather.

-Costs 30K Gems, you can put 2 or 3 weathers at the same time and are changing randomly, you must wrench the item, there'll be a button "Select weather", press it and you must press the weather in your inventory, and it works, you can set the time per change (min 30 / max 500)

Thanks for reading

Coooooool!!
    IGN:Realnaufal23
    Second IGN:FrostFloofy

[Goals]
    I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

I <3 GT

Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

This item is probably meant for tradeworlds ONLY, otherwise its just a dumb waste of gems.
    I mean, seriously, why wouldnt you just punch one weather machine every 60 minutes if you are the only person in that world anyway? Popular trade worlds - understood, they dont have the time to change it.
    Pretty useless in story worlds as well, unable to change story depending on the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostFloofy View Post
    Coooooool!!
    Why do you always comment under his posts?
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    This item is probably meant for tradeworlds ONLY, otherwise its just a dumb waste of gems.
    I mean, seriously, why wouldnt you just punch one weather machine every 60 minutes if you are the only person in that world anyway? Popular trade worlds - understood, they dont have the time to change it.
    Pretty useless in story worlds as well, unable to change story depending on the weather.

Its just cool-

- - - Updated - - -

What the problem anyway?...

[Goals]

I <3 GT

Its just cool-
    Any serious, reasonable reasons?
    What the problem anyway?...
    I find it quite weird - maybe you are just a second account of him?
    hi

Any serious, reasonable reasons?

I find it quite weird - maybe you are just a second account of him?
    How? I just wanna raise my post by replying nice things :d

[Goals]

I <3 GT

Exclamation

Well, why you would say "a dumb waste of gems" when the IOTMs are just a ripoff of an item with another design, which may be like another item but more expensive.

An automated weather which do that function of, useful for do stuff like a "Day, Night and Rainy" weather, without mentioning that the IOTM of a weather where it has 3 types of weathers.

Hah, you thought about this was a default weather? well, no. They can buy the weather if they want or not.

Something obvious, you can't comment above someone's posts, he can't comment my posts? So if im @Seth and a fan is commenting on all my posts he is my alt?
    Last edited by PapitoNormin; 12-30-2019 at 04:30 PM. Reason: idk

Quote Originally Posted by PapitoNormin View Post
    Well, why you would say "a dumb waste of gems" when the IOTMs are just a ripoff of an item with another design, which may be like another item but more expensive. Well, IOTMs are kind of a collectible since they are limited-time only, and indeed they sometimes are the "a ripoff of an item with another design"

An automated weather which do that function of, useful for do stuff like a "Day, Night and Rainy" weather, without mentioning that the IOTM of a weather where it has 3 types of weathers. If its automated, it should cost more, automation costs, man

Hah, you thought about this was a default weather? well, no. They can buy the weather if they want or not. WHERE DID I TELL YOU IT WAS ABOUT TO BE DEFAULT?!?!?!

Something obvious, you can't comment above someone's posts, he can't comment my posts? So if im @Seth and a fan is commenting on all my posts he is my alt?No, i was just curious about it - saw 2 of your posts in a row of his reply being the first one.
    Answers in bold text next the argument
    hi

I wouldnt say its dumb waste of gems, i'd love to have one cycle machine on my world tbh Hanging out with friend in my world, and let the weather change every 5 mins would be cool!

Why do u even need to do change the weather 'manually' every 60 mins when u can have an automated cycle machine

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Well, IOTMs are kind of a collectible since they are limited-time only, and indeed they sometimes are the "a ripoff of an item with another design" Yeah i know, but c'mon, this should be more expensive than you think. In first, bad shirts costs 1-3WLS, so i think this weather should cost over 50WLS. Since Ubisoft always put in the store Expensive things, or very hard stuff to achieve. Mostly of them are awful and not useful

If its automated, it should cost more, automation costs, man This price is ok

WHERE DID I TELL YOU IT WAS ABOUT TO BE DEFAULT?!?!?! I thought you said something similar, since you said that may affect Story worlds, this is not obligation to buy this. They can buy it if they want.

---------------
    Last edited by PapitoNormin; 12-31-2019 at 04:15 PM. Reason: IDK