Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 19

Thread: This must end ! we need to talk !

  1. #1
    Knight Amadeus-Otaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    France
    Posts
    64

    Angry This must end ! we need to talk !

    Hello, the hour is serious, at the moment of today we feel abandoned !

    The winterfest was a total failure because of the bug of the growch (during all the duration of the event, it is to remain in level 3) we did not have the holidays pack on top of that ... and no ads are made for this game to date, even the switch store does not highlight growtopia in the news of free games. .. no mods present and no glitch repaired !

    For 2 months, the sound bug ! don't you say it takes more than 2 months for nintendo to accept an update? and I'm not talking about ubisoft which takes 15 days to respond to complaints or requests from us. it is not by putting moderators for a few minutes in the game to make us parkour or quizzes that will make us change our mind because frankly it is making fun of us.

    We are waiting for concrete responses from you because to this day, lots of people are leaving the game.

    we are under 100 players now....

    if this continues, i feel that this game will be stopped for lack of players and this is felt in view of the numerous game updates and corrections (obviously kidding) that you offer us .... huh? what do you plan to do now?

    because I have the impression that the ship was abandoned my captain!

    via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Last edited by Amadeus-Otaku; 12-30-2019 at 07:19 PM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    What the hell is Ubisoft doing

    Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Romai Mori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In My Koreaboo Cave
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    I feel like 2020 is the year to end it all, unless Ubisoft takes a huge step to fix everything. If not, then farewell. This game will become like Habbo Hotel. An unsupervised, economic game in which the rich can control everything, methods of earning have been forced to casinos which are rigged, unsecure account database, and even, selling Habbo coins for IRL money. Mind you that Habbo coins are worth more than that one country's dollar...

    As an Old Growtopian player I truly feel angered by this treatment. If mods see this, ban me, or tape me, I don't care anymore. If our cries and message finally got into your heads then I have done my part.
    Hi I'm Romai Mori! You can call me Mori for short
    IGN: Morianna

    Come to ITZY for (hopefully) reasonably priced Startopia Tools!

    I have now been reborn as a Koreaboo who is only loyal to ITZY.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard FrostFloofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    in my bed
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus-Otaku View Post
    Hello, the hour is serious, at the moment of today we feel abandoned !

    The winterfest was a total failure because of the bug of the growch (during all the duration of the event, it is to remain in level 3) we did not have the holidays pack on top of that ... and no ads are made for this game to date, even the switch store does not highlight growtopia in the news of free games. .. no mods present and no glitch repaired !

    For 2 months, the sound bug ! don't you say it takes more than 2 months for nintendo to accept an update? and I'm not talking about ubisoft which takes 15 days to respond to complaints or requests from us. it is not by putting moderators for a few minutes in the game to make us parkour or quizzes that will make us change our mind because frankly it is making fun of us.

    We are waiting for concrete responses from you because to this day, lots of people are leaving the game.

    if this continues, i feel that this game will be stopped for lack of players and this is felt in view of the numerous game updates and corrections (obviously kidding) that you offer us .... huh? what do you plan to do now?

    because I have the impression that the ship was abandoned my captain!

    via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Aaaaaaaaaa
    IGN:Realnaufal23
    Second IGN:FrostFloofy

    [Goals]
    I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

    I <3 GT

    Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais

  5. #5
    Knight Amadeus-Otaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    France
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romai Mori View Post
    I feel like 2020 is the year to end it all, unless Ubisoft takes a huge step to fix everything. If not, then farewell. This game will become like Habbo Hotel. An unsupervised, economic game in which the rich can control everything, methods of earning have been forced to casinos which are rigged, unsecure account database, and even, selling Habbo coins for IRL money. Mind you that Habbo coins are worth more than that one country's dollar...

    As an Old Growtopian player I truly feel angered by this treatment. If mods see this, ban me, or tape me, I don't care anymore. If our cries and message finally got into your heads then I have done my part.
    Pay to win or quit the game for win

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Blue.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Console shouldn't exist in the first place.

  7. #7

    Default

    they dont care about us, they haven't post what the next iotm is. they probably forgot us!!

  8. #8
    Knight Amadeus-Otaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    France
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matai11x View Post
    they dont care about us, they haven't post what the next iotm is. they probably forgot us!!
    yeah... im so angry

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    850

    Default

    i feel bad for console players
    Just a weird and unknown forumer

    My waifu is...


    Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    cool one question, may i steal ur eggs?
    Join forumers united

  10. #10

    Default

    What I speculate is that Ayame has quit and he was the only staff working on console servers. With him gone there's no one currently that is able to do it.

  11. #11
    Former Team Member Ayame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    I didn't quit, I was away during holidays. And we didn't forget about you guys but like you noticed, there won't be January IOTM for consoles. We'll make sure to inform everyone if there are any further news and changes.

  12. #12
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I didn't quit, I was away during holidays. And we didn't forget about you guys but like you noticed, there won't be January IOTM for consoles. We'll make sure to inform everyone if there are any further news and changes.
    Be honest you guys dont work on a patch or fix for console....

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •