Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Growtopia Fails Miserably

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    It
    Is
    OP.

You know say if your right. And that mags were never OP. Now if I trade you what? A bunch of gaias and ut for every magplants you ever owned, can you really enjoy farming as enjoyably as you normally would?

Now of course, if you really do accept this deal of mine and can really live without your mags for the usage of farming then you can say, mags were never op.
    Players live through the envy of others. If player A had just bought a mag when it came out he wouldnt envy player B who decided to keep his. Everyone has their own way of farming. Yes player B has an advantage and thats because he worked for it. We cant sit here and complain about mags simply because we dont have one. They even made an alternative for players who couldnt afford it and they still manage to complain. So no its not op.
    IGN: FOWL

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    Players live through the envy of others. If player A had just bought a mag when it came out he wouldnt envy player B who decided to keep his. Everyone has their own way of farming. Yes player B has an advantage and thats because he worked for it. We cant sit here and complain about mags simply because we dont have one. They even made an alternative for players who couldnt afford it and they still manage to complain. So no its not op.
    Y-you.. missed the entire second portion of my...
    O how little

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticicy View Post
    The magplant and a lot of other great IOTM’s should be brought back for a month or permanently because it helps Growtopia become an even greater game for not just the people who can afford to pay for the magplants but for also the people who may have not been on Growtopia for a while or have just logged on and just started Growtopia. This idea should be taken into consideration.
    The company itself failed since nowadays people don't actually buy gems from the store since they can just buy it from people. I do think, however, the game itself got 30% more boring by adding IOTM. Back then, there were break worlds which were the main reason for keeping the economy balanced (talking about rayman/magplant)
    IGN: Law

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    The company itself failed since nowadays people don't actually buy gems from the store since they can just buy it from people. I do think, however, the game itself got 30% more boring by adding IOTM. Back then, there were break worlds which were the main reason for keeping the economy balanced (talking about rayman/magplant)
    Excuse me, but do you have the statistics? Do you know how many children purchase the IAP for Royal Winter Seals as they are hard to get? What does IOTM have to do with the game being boring? So break worlds helped kept the economy balanced as a whole?
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

If this got implemented, growtopia will fail miserably
    But now its alright

Imagine Chandeliers being at 200/wl when this happens
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Excuse me, but do you have the statistics? Do you know how many children purchase the IAP for Royal Winter Seals as they are hard to get? What does IOTM have to do with the game being boring? So break worlds helped kept the economy balanced as a whole?
    I, myself have bought over 15m gems from people. Imagine how much $ that is. If there are around 100 others who bought 15m+ gemmies... do the maths
    IGN: Law

If you're poor like me, sadly - you won't get it.

As someone from Growtopia staff mentioned: IOTM's that were already released, will never come back to the gem store.
    Discord: Moksej#3335
    IGN: Moksej
    Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/93CXDj3

Join us now: https://discord.gg/UhBdxvr

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticicy View Post
    The magplant and a lot of other great IOTM’s should be brought back for a month or permanently because it helps Growtopia become an even greater game for not just the people who can afford to pay for the magplants but for also the people who may have not been on Growtopia for a while or have just logged on and just started Growtopia. This idea should be taken into consideration.
    Creates an account to protest what has already done in the first place.

Good move
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell SOG 40/WL IN OQ60

BUY TONS OF BOUNTIFUL PACK 2/1 LEAVE MSG IN OQ60

Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities

Then who the heck still needs bfg
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Yokatta
    Main world: Killer8dk

Playing growtopia and prepping for exams don't go well.
    Quitting this March.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

The only reason magplant is expensive is cause stupid rich players doesn't want to sell them, like benbarrage he have over 200, which is harming the economy, if u don't need it then sell it,it's not a question about how expensive is it, it's about how much stock,and how much sellers, if there's more sellers it will normally drop but rich players just keep it for flexing or profiting, they don't actually use it, if anyone needs magplants, they need 2 only if they're doing a bfg
    Luffy asks all the important questions, so you dont have to ask them
    sees mermaid for the first time
    luffy: so, can you poop?

In a way, it is a fail, and why? Because some of the IOTMs are too useful, and since you can no longer get them, their usefulness will go to waste. Buying or not, it will ultimately rise and rise.