Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Growtopia Rewind: Forumer Edition 2019 | STRONGER TOGETHER

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    really just redo yt rewind 2019 with the fact that the vid itself have 3mil dislikes
    The whole Rewind thingie, it’s unbelievable how it gathered the Forums under one video. It was the main point and it succeded
    Last edited by TobyLerasco; 01-01-2020 at 10:51 AM.

Default Pardon me, forumers.

Pardon me if the video did not look like an actual rewind.
    • The main reason behind that is because I actually tried to use the BushiGT and the Indonesian Rewind which I personally think was cool. Take note that I had an open suggestion channel for the participants to suggest on what would be cool to add whether would it be a song or not.
    • For those who are saying Why didn't you invite me in the rewind, we had a thread for that which included the discord invite link for you to join. Please don't blame us if you weren't able to come or participate in the video.
    • This video is just for fun. I beg you, please don't make an issue out of this. It's just an idea I made for the forumers, I hope that you all did enjoy it. I might not make another one next year anymore due to reasons. Pardon me for the not-so-good-editing, quality and the cringe. We tried our best to execute this project, I almost tried to give up on this one but I didn't.
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Pardon me if the video did not look like an actual rewind.
    • The main reason behind that is because I actually tried to use the BushiGT and the Indonesian Rewind which I personally think was cool. Take note that I had an open suggestion channel for the participants to suggest on what would be cool to add whether would it be a song or not.
    • For those who are saying Why didn't you invite me in the rewind, we had a thread for that which included the discord invite link for you to join. Please don't blame us if you weren't able to come or participate in the video.
    • This video is just for fun. I beg you, please don't make an issue out of this. It's just an idea I made for the forumers, I hope that you all did enjoy it. I might not make another one next year anymore due to reasons. Pardon me for the not-so-good-editing, quality and the cringe. We tried our best to execute this project, I almost tried to give up on this one but I didn't.
    Yeah Jim don't disappoint yourself, the main point was for us to have fun and it came out successful and it was an awesome rewind. There's an effort put on this whole thing, please.

Why didn't you include me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Why didn't you include me?
    Include in what
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.