Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ubisoft u took a fat L

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Ubisoft u took a fat L

    At this point the best thing to do is just delete the entire game, we know you dont care about console anyways

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Tangramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    769

    Default

    stop ranting

    when they don't reply, it doesn't mean they don't acknowledge the issues there might be

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RxF View Post
    At this point the best thing to do is just delete the entire game, we know you dont care about console anyways
    🤔 .
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    51

    Default I hope I didn’t spend 1.1k hours for the game to be deleted 😂

    Isheieshiwhdheiehsu GG? is it all over or were they waiting to start on the game on console properly in this new year?! Hopefully that’s true

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangramboy View Post
    stop ranting

    when they don't reply, it doesn't mean they don't acknowledge the issues there might be
    it does mean that they ignored your post 90% of the time and the other 10% that they genuinely did not see it instead of acting blind

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •