Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What does Ancient Shard do?

Quote Originally Posted by mountarreat View Post
    I got it, and it currently doesn't do anything other than maybe strong punch, like the boxing glove, which is useless, because most worlds use a punch jammer, and there's no reason to punch around anyways.

Just disappointed because the IOTM preview is misleading breaking an emerald block in 12 hits...

Strong punch is the most useless and weakest power one could posses in an item, hence it's just big talk to sell.
    From what I counted and discussed earlier in a Discord server, we (lightly) confirmed it to not have enhanced digging and pretty much predicted it would be an ancestral item.

The unique thing about this is that it has - for what you may not seem useful - strong punch on a clothing slot that doesn't take up the other 5 slots. In addition to this, it's mostly a fashion accessory and not everyone wears their ancestral item 24/7 because most ancestral items are useful for farming primarily, and no one farms all day. Do you see people wearing Rayman or a Pickaxe 24/7? Yeah, some may do, but not everyone. And possibly, in the future, this item may be transmutable with the other ancestral items.
    34 World of the Days won.
    3 World Building Competitions placed in.

Quote Originally Posted by mountarreat View Post
    I got it, and it currently doesn't do anything other than maybe strong punch, like the boxing glove, which is useless, because most worlds use a punch jammer, and there's no reason to punch around anyways.

Just disappointed because the IOTM preview is misleading breaking an emerald block in 12 hits...

Strong punch is the most useless and weakest power one could posses in an item, hence it's just big talk to sell.
    ive been waiting for this for ages. i love it now that theres a new strong punch item besides any other clothing category, pvp players like me will love this
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

all of these "i heard" stuff is a muffet reference
    Last edited by Pente; 01-01-2020 at 01:10 PM. Reason: i make typos

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    ive been waiting for this for ages. i love it now that theres a new strong punch item besides any other clothing category, pvp players like me will love this
    Actually, it doesn't work like that. I just tested it out and you go so fast that it just teleports you there and back to how far a single strong punch item would punch you. Message me in-game if you want to see.
    I like the ‘!’ in my name because it makes me truely the first on the online forumer list.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostFloofy View Post
    Blah blah photos

Quote Originally Posted by !fongnat View Post
    Actually, it doesn't work like that. I just tested it out and you go so fast that it just teleports you there and back to how far a single strong punch item would punch you. Message me in-game if you want to see.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...450/video0.mp4
    Here is a video of it
    Udder
    Longtime Party Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Udder View Post
    Woahhhh that's so cool. It teleports you.

#smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ