Thread: Ancient Shards give Strong Punch instead of Enhanced Digging... bug?

Knight

Default Ancient Shards give Strong Punch instead of Enhanced Digging... bug?

In the official IOTM preview it was clearly demonstrated that you can punch an emerald block down in 12 hits, which is only possible with Enhanced Digging.

However, after getting the item, I realized it doesn't work as advertised. It provides Strong Punch instead, which is massively useless because of punch jammers, literally everywhere.

I would like to see the item corrected and working as advertised.

It actually never had enhanced digging. If you slow down the gif you can see it took 15 hits for the emerald block to break
    hi all
    Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 33

Quote Originally Posted by mountarreat View Post
    In the official IOTM preview it was clearly demonstrated that you can punch an emerald block down in 12 hits, which is only possible with Enhanced Digging.

However, after getting the item, I realized it doesn't work as advertised. It provides Strong Punch instead, which is massively useless because of punch jammers, literally everywhere.

I would like to see the item corrected and working as advertised.
    this effect like pickaxe :/
    ign = PAMYU

//chat story//
    you : you noob
    me : yes i noob .. thank you

Knight

Still don't get it why they chose to demonstrate Strong Punch on a block, if it would have no effect.

Also, I am not the only one who counted 12, or thought to have seen so.

I downloaded the GIF and slowed it, it is 15 hits indeed... but punching a player would have made a clear statement, and still shown the splash effect.

The description makes it sound important, too, not completely useless in 99% of Growtopia's worlds.

An artifact from a forgotten age [...] infusing them with the power of a civilization long since past!

Just One Boxing Glove can be spliced and doesn't block important ancestral mods.
    Last edited by mountarreat; 01-01-2020 at 11:25 AM.