Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My world Heartfuldesire feedback

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Recheh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    On the Console Growtopia
    Posts
    229

    Default My world Heartfuldesire feedback

    So awhile back I built if not my first WOTD attempt (In which it did not win WOTD, probably because it was Halloween time when I had published it to the entry)

    This is the world and I'd like any sort of ideas or opinions on how to improve
    basically looking for feedback

    This is the world render
    Name:  heartfuldesire.png
Views: 53
Size:  294.4 KB

    The story also talks about how a guy fell in love with a girl and later how stuff went downhill. Basically how the relationship folded out. It's somewhat deep depends on how you take it, it doesn't end with something sad and bad though, more or less how he got over the girl.

    Should I try and publishing it again for WOTD?
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    just a big pixel art
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard FrostFloofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    in my bed
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    So awhile back I built if not my first WOTD attempt (In which it did not win WOTD, probably because it was Halloween time when I had published it to the entry)

    This is the world and I'd like any sort of ideas or opinions on how to improve
    basically looking for feedback

    This is the world render
    Name:  heartfuldesire.png
Views: 53
Size:  294.4 KB

    The story also talks about how a guy fell in love with a girl and later how stuff went downhill. Basically how the relationship folded out. It's somewhat deep depends on how you take it, it doesn't end with something sad and bad though, more or less how he got over the girl.

    Should I try and publishing it again for WOTD?
    I don't like that grey part
    IGN:Realnaufal23
    Second IGN:FrostFloofy

    [Goals]
    I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

    I <3 GT

    Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Random_House.png
    Posts
    2,946

    Default

    I have no comment to a clusterfu of blocks being mixed together. Maybe adding something more like a spiky end to some of them could make itself look a little more better.

    The grey thing, i dont understand its purpose but you can simply replace the black blocks with its identical color so itd fit more than a black tone.

    Maybe some more vegetations? Try adding some of that to the nature part but not inside the parkour but eh, they look okay.
    //iostream
    using namespace std

    Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

    Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

    To be Human~

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    I have no comment to a clusterfu of blocks being mixed together. Maybe adding something more like a spiky end to some of them could make itself look a little more better.

    The grey thing, i dont understand its purpose but you can simply replace the black blocks with its identical color so itd fit more than a black tone.

    Maybe some more vegetations? Try adding some of that to the nature part but not inside the parkour but eh, they look okay.
    The black blocks used here are to form the outline of the pixel art.
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Random_House.png
    Posts
    2,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    The black blocks used here are to form the outline of the pixel art.
    I dont understand the grey thing. The actual meaning of the art. I know the black block is an outline.

    But i just suggested the owner to replace the black blocks with some grey blocks as an inner outline to the grey part that i cant understand.
    //iostream
    using namespace std

    Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

    Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

    To be Human~

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •