Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Market place; the death of Growtopia

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Songo would deserve perma ban because he causes mass hysteria for real. He basically caused Laws ban too. Good job MrSongo, hope you are proud of urself /fp
    He's been like that for years

Quote Originally Posted by unusedname1 View Post
    He's been like that for years
    Ikr. Thats why i don't watch his videos. I don't want support fake news, cause they actually harm community, like we saw in this case. Click baiters aren't good for Growtopia. They should trust that they can make content without spreading fake news.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Ikr. Thats why i don't watch his videos. I don't want support fake news, cause they actually harm community, like we saw in this case. Click baiters aren't good for Growtopia. They should trust that they can make content without spreading fake news.
    Odric just saw my forums profile and left me with no reply I’ve yet to be told the reason for my ban
    IGN: Law

oh no!! marketplace = buy world dieded oh no!! I spent so many dls on buy worlds *** now useless this so sad I think everyone will quit!

yeah an update which doesn't benefit you personally doesn't means it'll kill the game lmao
    IGN : Liquify

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Odric just saw my forums profile and left me with no reply I’ve yet to be told the reason for my ban
    Dude, you can't talk about ban here, so go and contact support, tell whole story and at least they will tell the reason. In your case, i would really hope that you would get unbanned, cause well, i can understand why you went mad. I got some dms in ig from ppl who believed songo too. I tried explain to them why i believe that there will be not market place, but some still refused believe me, cause of one stupid fake pic. So you aren't alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    oh no!! marketplace = buy world dieded oh no!! I spent so many dls on buy worlds *** now useless this so sad I think everyone will quit!

yeah an update which doesn't benefit you personally doesn't means it'll kill the game lmao
    Uhhh ok lol I’m saying this from my perspective since Ik most of the famous buy+ owners and I spoke to them about this

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, you can't talk about ban here, so go and contact support, tell whole story and at least they will tell the reason. In your case, i would really hope that you would get unbanned, cause well, i can understand why you went mad. I got some dms in ig from ppl who believed songo too. I tried explain to them why i believe that there will be not market place, but some still refused believe me, cause of one stupid fake pic. So you aren't alone.
    One of my fans on YouTube actually told me about this and I wanted to check it out by myself and so I did lol. I don’t watch growtopian you tubers (other than wicker10)

they actually harm community, like we saw in this case. They should trust that they can make content without spreading fake news.
    You are acting like i started this.. I just made what i saw on forum and patch notes... Also i didn’t say Next update is Marketplace for sure... i said it can be because of Patch notes!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSongoTwo View Post
    You are acting like i started this.. I just made what i saw on forum and patch notes... Also i didn’t say Next update is Marketplace for sure... i said it can be because of Patch notes!
    Okay fake news

Explain the random marketplace item on the thumbnail & the completely made up picture you can't even get the actual source from
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Idk are you real Songo or not, but reality is, if you are then i am the one who cleans your mess. I get dms from ppl who panic and i am the one who try make then calm down. So yeah. I really work hard for this community and then ppl who are famous try do everything what they can to just get views and click bait ppl with fake news. Can't respect. Hope you understand my point of view. Some times it really takes 1-2h to clean mess what some fake news spread dude causes, but i do it, cause i don't want just watch when ppl really panic about their investments.

And ps, i know who caused mess, cause dm starts help me, did you see MrSongos video, i panic and so on. so yes, they say your name when they ask help.

Quote Originally Posted by CarSurf View Post
    This picture is from a private server
    So you randomly compile photos in your videos without thinking of how it will affect the community that you’re influencing?
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Banned

Default Ephus speaking..

Idk are you real Songo or not, but reality is, if you are then i am the one who cleans your mess. I get dms from ppl who panic and i am the one who try make then calm down. So yeah. I really work hard for this community and then ppl who are famous try do everything what they can to just get views and click bait ppl with fake news. Can't respect. Hope you understand my point of view. Some times it really takes 1-2h to clean mess what some fake news spread dude causes, but i do it, cause i don't want just watch when ppl really panic about their investments.

And ps, i know who caused mess, cause dm starts help me, did you see MrSongos video, i panic and so on. so yes, they say your name when they ask help.
    He's not the real one, the real one has abominable grammar.
    No offense, real Mrsongo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    So you randomly compile photos in your videos without thinking of how it will affect the community that you’re influencing?
    Because they doesn't care about community. Only views.. They can't step in someone else's shoes. They want just views no matter how many ppl they hurt in process. that's sad tbh. This only showed to us, how influencers doesn't take any responsibility about their actions. They do and say what ever they want and care about how it affects in other ppl. Views, views, views..
    i would want see day when they start clean their own mess or even better, i would want see day when they stop causing mess just to get views. Good content creator can make content without clickbait and giveaways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    He's not the real one, the real one has abominable grammar.
    No offense, real Mrsongo.
    ty. I never watch Songos videos so idk anything about him.

I’m still not banned on forums quite surprised

Well I saw your video and I don't blame you, you're a reporter, news could be true or fake it's up to people to make the difference, blindly believing everything you see or hear is the problem most players have these days.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

not asking
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    not asking
    I wanna reach 1,000 thread posts 😢

You don't get automatically banned on forums if banned in game.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    Well I saw your video and I don't blame you, you're a reporter, news could be true or fake it's up to people to make the difference, blindly believing everything you see or hear is the problem most players have these days.
    He is click baiter who makes it by purpose.

Someone said that ppl could get banned if they spread fake rumors. If this is truth, then i highly recommend give at least big warning to Mrsongo, cause this fake news vid caused almost mass hysteria.

Heyaa folks.. the update has came out now
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Someone said that ppl could get banned if they spread fake rumors. If this is truth, then i highly recommend give at least big warning to Mrsongo, cause this fake news vid caused almost mass hysteria.
    I still don’t know why I was banned. I’ve already spoken to 3 mods and they refused to tell me. I’ve emailed the support and I’m still waiting. Hopefully ima get my answer soon

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why would I need a forums account if I can’t even log on into the actual game. Odric has been staking my forums for the past hour or so 😐🙄