Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 139

Thread: Market place; the death of Growtopia

  1. #101
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    You don't get automatically banned on forums if banned in game.


    He is click baiter who makes it by purpose.

    Someone said that ppl could get banned if they spread fake rumors. If this is truth, then i highly recommend give at least big warning to Mrsongo, cause this fake news vid caused almost mass hysteria.
    he said though that he only made theories and predictions about the update based on the description on google play, it's the viewers being stupid
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

  2. #102
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,126

    Default

    lol moment when there isn't a marketplace
    IGN : Liquify


  3. #103
    Lesser Wizard Stardust1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    place
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Lmao that moment when people are freaking out over nothing serious. lol

  4. #104
    Lesser Wizard SYNDO GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    327

    Default

    I still want a marketplace. 😂
    Hello

  5. #105
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    316

    Default

    More like "the death of trade worlds"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostFloofy View Post
    Rip,lets join pixel world then
    but pixel worlds has a marketplace with byte coins bro

  6. #106
    Lesser Wizard Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Still banned without knowing the reason.
    IGN: Law

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Still banned without knowing the reason.
    Seriously? Are you joking?

    "Banned without knowing the reason:"

    Maybe you should've acted more appropriately towards everyone, and not just saying "You're crap, and your argument is wrong because I have these locks.".

    (You used way stronger words.) Look yourself in the mirror, what do you see? That's the reason why you got banned.
    You simply do not act that way towards others in life. Grow up, move on!

  8. #108
    Lesser Wizard Boots of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Somewhere in China
    Posts
    323

    Arrow

    The marketplace picture is an realistic edit from Instagram. Not gonna mention his name since that's singling.
    Est. Jul 10, 2019
    F Eyes: 77/100
    Level 47
    IG: @btsofhermes @gtbreakingnews
    Discord: BtsofHermes#5606


    My Newest Video:

  9. #109
    Lesser Wizard CarSurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    x/a+y/b=1
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
    The marketplace picture is an realistic edit from Instagram. Not gonna mention his name since that's singling.
    It's from the growtopia private server...

  10. #110
    Master Sorcerer Anton0202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Well it would affect a few people ”negatively” by a decreased value of some worlds, but a much larger amount would be affected positively
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

  11. #111
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Poop City
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Buy+ is the reason why GT is alive buddy. I'm not gonna say much Let's just see how it goes
    Uh Yeah you are right but,
    Did you know why hangout worlds die?
    Trees,trade(a-z)which before buy+ worlds aren't that famous but when 2015 came up with vend update
    The hangout worlds started to collapse

    As i see you didnot mention the other things collapsed because of buy+,(such a selfish person ehgg)

  12. #112
    Lesser Wizard Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Still waiting for my reply. Btw mods, checking my forums account three times and only replying to tell me to submit a ticket will not help. It's been around 35 hours since I've submitted my ticket.

    Also my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2..._as=subscriber

    for profit tips/surgery guides etc... I'll also post what happened on there if you're interested. This game's literally corrupt.
    Last edited by Law_Growtopia; 01-03-2020 at 04:53 AM.
    IGN: Law

  13. #113
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    KONOHA
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Oh damn , I was so panic and sold some of my Buy+ world

  14. #114
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Still waiting for my reply. Btw mods, checking my forums account three times and only replying to tell me to submit a ticket will not help. It's been around 35 hours since I've submitted my ticket.

    Also my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2..._as=subscriber

    for profit tips/surgery guides etc... I'll also post what happened on there if you're interested. This game's literally corrupt.
    lol how can someone be so shameless
    IGN : Liquify


  15. #115
    Lesser Wizard Stardust1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    place
    Posts
    472

    Default

    lmao this thread kinda makes no sense cuz in no way does this ruin buy worlds lol

  16. #116
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    lol how can someone be so shameless
    Indeed. (10chars)
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  17. #117
    Lesser Wizard Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    lol how can someone be so shameless
    I'm already banned so why would it matter lmao

    Besides, I'm probably gonna move to Pixel Worlds (more than half of growtopia is already there lmao)
    IGN: Law

  18. #118
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Ubisoft only cares about the newbies in this game and have deserted the old rich players who have been playing this game for years
    Why shouldn't they care for the newbies?
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  19. #119
    Knight Sumotravis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Not the death of Growtopia, it's the death of monopolies of BUY+ worlds and trade scammers.

    Buy+ worlds are way too overrated anyways.
    The ones that have this idea are the capitalists of BUY+ world monopolies.

    And OP, I know you own BUY+ worlds, I'm sorry for your losses..
    Upvote! Looks like you hate monopolies too, huh? The worst case is when an owner of a BUY world decides to manipulate the price. Has that happened before?
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 66 Growtopian.

    That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

  20. #120
    Lesser Wizard Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    Why shouldn't they care for the newbies?
    Growtopia is nothing without the OG players lol. Ubisoft prob regret banning all those youtubers/famous people because they were the reason why the game was enjoyable. Everyone’s going to pixel worlds (including me). Hmu on IG: Law.Growtopia if u wanna play planning on making some YouTube videos as well lol. Thanks support for responding, you can take ur time it’s only been 2 days dw love ur immediate responds (league of legends has x100 ur player count and support respond within 16hours)


    Also, for those of you saying that buy+ control the prices, it does not lol. People who mass the items do lol. Only reason I made this thread was cause I’ve buy+ worth of 35+ bgls and I spoke to at least 6 others who own buy+ worth more than 20bgls (not gonna mention the names). Growtopia went from 60-70k players down to 35k. Keep it up! Loving the 1-3 days bans and the warnings you get. I’m so happy rn, only Law has been banned perma but Ubisoft has allowed me to come back on another account after 2 years. ������
    IGN: Law

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •