Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Market place; the death of Growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I was around in 2014. I bought gems just to get the new lucky 4 leaf clovers when they released. Wasn't sure what year it was but I just checked my history to confirm.

When somebody can prove Growtopia is no longer turning a profit for Ubisoft I will believe the game is dying and still not care as much as you do.
    You’re asking for the impossible. In fact, they are probably not earning as much money as they had expected (compared to when Seth/mumu owned the game). They are desperate and so they keep on adding new stuff. I don’t play gt during my final year in high school and I prob only on once a month and when I come online, I find over 30 new items and a new event in gt which is kinda stupid.

The moment I stop trash talking is when I get my reply. I know I did not do anything illegal which is really upsetting but can I do
    IGN: Law

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Lol I quitter for around 3 years back when I was living in Dubai, Etisalat could not connect to GT’s sever. You’re probably just jealous cause you work all night for wls while I earn easily 8 dls a day /sleep. I did work hard for my stuff and I was lucky by locking buy+ sell+ worlds. I don’t think people like you should talk Also, they did not really have a reason for their ban and I know over 15 people with over 10bgls who play csn and sell their dls secretly and they’re still playing GT. Don’t act like you know everything “liquify” what an ass name ������������. I bet your comeback is going to be “oh at least I’m not banned”

Im ignorant, selfish, childish, and arrogant, so I’ll not be replying to anyone with less than 60 bgls or unless ur a dev from support who can actually reply
    lol you honestly think I make pathetic comebacks which are irrelevant like what you just said about insults and how much you earn. fyi I literally spend my extra free time during the holidays on a part time instead of grinding some in game currency.

the amount you earn in game proves nothing and you know well yourself which rules you actually broke to get ban. so was all the others you mention. Grow up and move on, quit complaining about a ban you totally deserve.
    IGN : Liquify

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    lol you honestly think I make pathetic comebacks which are irrelevant like what you just said about insults and how much you earn. fyi I literally spend my extra free time during the holidays on a part time instead of grinding some in game currency.

the amount you earn in game proofs nothing and you know well yourself which rules you actually broke to get ban. so was all the others you mention. Grow up and move on. Quit complaining about a ban you totally deserve.
    Woah, I feel like I did not mention earning 8 dls a day from vends 🙄 also, Im focusing on my studies rather than working like an ape with no future

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I’m only stalling so that more can people see the thread and know my story and I know a couple of mods have been stalking my profile and ignoring my case

Woah, I feel like I did not mention earning 8 dls a day from vends 🙄 also, Im focusing on my studies rather than working like an ape with no future
    this entire reply itself is enough to say about your maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    this entire reply itself is enough to say about your maturity.
    Yes, getting into the best uni in the city is bad but working as a part timer at McDonald’s is good yes yes don’t even know why I’m
    Replying to the likes of u

Yes, getting into the best uni in the city is bad but working as a part timer at McDonald’s is good yes yes don’t even know why I’m
    Replying to the likes of u
    i didn't even mentioning about working like an ape. I literally say i have a job during my extra free time. how can someone be this academically smart but generally dull?

Ok, I’ll be closing this thread as it has clearly got out of hand. Law - quit complaining about being banned unfairly. I have offered you alternatives to find out your reason. Keep in mind permabans are given out for SERIOUS reasons, and I could care less if you gave away every last world lock you had. If you commit a crime, you are likely to be banned.

As for the opinions regarding direction of this game and the development team, it is totally fine to discuss. When you start to become upset and let your opinions be clouded by a ban or other players’ (usually) biased statements...well conversations like this happen.