Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Marketplace Drama Addressed

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Fathi11 GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    128

    Exclamation Marketplace Drama Addressed

    First as you all heard, "The all-new Store Wars update adds new vending machines! Wield the power of thousands of generations of trades and may the best price be with you, always!" This has lead to many growtopians to suspect that a marketplace system would be implemented. There's a spoiler as the post is long. (It needs to be long as it addresses all points and to rest assure people that nothing's actually happening)



    Last thing to add, remember that all of these are only assumptions. We still don't surely know if there will be a "marketplace" added. All they said is they'll add new features to vending machines so I'd say stop jumping to conclusions and all the drama.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fathi11 GT View Post
    First as you all heard, "The all-new Store Wars update adds new vending machines! Wield the power of thousands of generations of trades and may the best price be with you, always!"
    In my perspective, it seems like a vend with auction system. Storage Wars, as someone mentioned on the other thread.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard CaribbeanJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    UAE.
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unusedname1 View Post
    In my perspective, it seems like a vend with auction system. Storage Wars, as someone mentioned on the other thread.
    Yes but some players that skipped the item's description just over reacted.

    IGN : CaribbeanJr

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Fathi11 GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Update: @Starkos officially stated that there won't be a marketplace system added to Growtopia.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fathi11 GT View Post
    Update: @Starkos officially stated that there won't be a marketplace system added to Growtopia.
    nice epic cool awesome
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Yep, time to end this madness
    Name:  market.PNG
Views: 89
Size:  31.4 KB
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •