Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Merged] DigiVend feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi!

We are always checking players' feedback and making sure that it's taken into account. We will also often merge topics related to the same update/feature, so we can have a better focus and can follow up on the feedback more easily/closely.

It does help us immensely if players post their feedback either in the official feedback topics, like this one, or if they check if the topic about the subject they want to give feedback on already exists, and then they reply to it, instead of making a new one.
    My thread was merged without notice in here.
    It's incredibly redundant when looking for feedback for a specific issue and/or discussing said issue as it just gets buried with something else.
    Digivend as a whole is too general to talk about in a single thread. There's the pricing issues, the premium issue among other things. If anything people make threads about certain specifics exactly to have it discussed, merging them just decreases the visibility and attention and thus reduces useful feedback about the topic. We have a whole sub-forum dedicated for that, what's the matter?
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Can you guys add a verification tab for the upgrade feature on the vending machines? Lots of people I know have accidentally upgraded theirs.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    I'm not a massive item seller in vends by any means so keep this in mind

But... I feel like the whole pricing feature has a major core benefit and flaw. You can now know if you're buying something for cheap or expensive in general.. but to what extent?
    In my particular case I tend to sell items that are obscure, hardly traded. I logged on to see that most of my items were "400-500% more expensive than usual" despite having sold many.

The problem is that such items usually have a particular tendency to have a way higher pricing range between sellers because they are not items commonly traded. Say one remote, unpopular world sells an item for 1wl each, while another world slightly more popular could sell them for way higher than that. I feel like the game really forces you to rely on an arbitrary price which is harmful for all non popular items, and gives less freedom to sellers as however they may want to price their items. The thing is, the pricing warning also shows up on regular vends. Buyers are a lot less likely to buy, no matter if they can or can not find that lower priced item in that remote world.

It's going to be accurate for items with a lot of traffic, but this is really is the cover and something to reflect on when trading non popular items.
    Not to annoy you or anything but this is a general feedback for the Digivend it might be a reason why it got merged with 2 other threads.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    Not to annoy you or anything but this is a general feedback for the Digivend it might be a reason why it got merged with 2 other threads.
    Wasn't general, was solely for pricing. Mind you that's not the only issue with digivend.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Wasn't general, was solely for pricing. Mind you that's not the only issue with digivend.
    If you have anything in mind say it because it might help alot, like many other suggestions did 👌🏾

IGN : CaribbeanJr