Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [Merged] DigiVend feedback

Quote Originally Posted by buyb View Post
    so lets say u have 1-10 magplant and alt account and u set it to 1wl and buy it from alt account . do that 100 times u will easy manipulate prices .
    how about if u have 200dl and draconic wing . just set it to 200dl . do this 100 times and u will rise price .
    I think it does not count outliers

Lesser Wizard

Default The new DigiVend SUCKS!

DigiVend's only benefit above Vending Machines are the fact that the "Counter" (50k, seriously?! We are not trying to buy, we are trying to sell!) can be used to buy any item from the DigiVends in the same X/Y position (Why not the whole world?!) but not Vending Machines. Oh and the only other feature is "Value Check". I am sure that most rich people are going to upgrade to the new DigiVend so there is going to be a lot of surplus coming from Vending Machines that are not used anymore. I am also sure that they went through some effort to try and track the trades (Not a lot actually) and create an economy tracker, but I am not sure if that's going to work. Players do a better job at tracking the economy than a server.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    DigiVend's only benefit above Vending Machines are the fact that the "Counter" (50k, seriously?! We are not trying to buy, we are trying to sell!) can be used to buy any item from the DigiVends in the same X/Y position (Why not the whole world?!) but not Vending Machines. Oh and the only other feature is "Value Check". I am sure that most rich people are going to upgrade to the new DigiVend so there is going to be a lot of surplus coming from Vending Machines that are not used anymore. I am also sure that they went through some effort to try and track the trades (Not a lot actually) and create an economy tracker, but I am not sure if that's going to work. Players do a better job at tracking the economy than a server.
    ofc I got merged because ubimods think we are not important of course

ofc I got merged because ubimods think we are not important of course
    It's called a L.A.M.P. or look at my post. Another thread about the same topic wasn't needed but people feel that thier opinion is so important it deserves a new thread. A fear of not having an opinion seen causes lamps. It fragments the conversation honestly between posts. It's not optimal to have 5 threads talking about the same subject. It makes perfect sense.

Knight

Can there be a collect all world locks button in the hub machine that would be so good thanks
    In Game Name : Bunlord
    Most Prized Possesion : Magplant
    World Name : RANKONE
    Currently Level [88/125]

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    It's called a L.A.M.P. or look at my post. Another thread about the same topic wasn't needed but people feel that thier opinion is so important it deserves a new thread. A fear of not having an opinion seen causes lamps. It fragments the conversation honestly between posts. It's not optimal to have 5 threads talking about the same subject. It makes perfect sense.
    are you that dumb to think ubimods will actually look here for feedback? of course not! They want the garbage to go here where they can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    bro these players are never satisfy
    The devs come up with good ideas and the same toxic players complain every update, lets not forget the heroes that came up with very good ideas and fixes Tec...or Tk.... that benefited the community as a whole, and they didnt complain just as a personal opinion, digivends are an upgrade for huge vending worlds but some people seem to not understand that LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

are you that dumb to think ubimods will actually look here for feedback? of course not! They want the garbage to go here where they can't see it.
    They actually read the subject, its easier for everybody to read everything related at once than reading 6 different threads that talk about the same subject, to be honest i was quite surprised when i saw the thread merged.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

In my opinion there are 2 major subject that impacted from this update :

First,The BUYER
    People are trying to buy as cheap as possible to obtain something they need, after this update they have a new "border line" that will inform their purchase from a vending machine , so they could do the transaction with a full informed price. Once a buyer get infromed by system about the price they will think twice to buy something from Vend if it says overpriced (more than 500%) , which is bad for the seller because they will lose more potential buyers. Conclusion, this DigiVend seems an advantage to the buyer to make the transaction safer from highly price.

Second, The SELLER
    people are trying to sell something high as possible (If he intended gain profits/locks). Before the vending machine update they could place high price and people still buy it. Why? Thats because the buyer didn't have much information with the prices [1] . Then the seller could convince the buyer by placing sign that say "Cheaper than other" , "100% cheap" , "limited stocks" , etc[2]. Any words that telling the buyer to buy it. Is possibly higher the chance of a buyer to buy an item from it. BUT after this DigiVend update its seems there are new legitimate data about the price from vends for the buyer that makes the 'traditional' ways to convince the buyer is impossible. So, by any point this is lowering the chance of overpriced trades.
    IGN : DJSPEAK
    Selling Boss Ghost Equipments DSB, Node, Gij, etc in BUYNODE

We Are Anonymous . We Do Not Mini-Moding . We Do Not Spamming . We Always Forget . Do not Expect me

Maybe we all should wait month or 2 before we tell all feedback, cause we see with time how this goes. Rn i still love this update and new vends.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Default New methode scam?

Use vend hub & digivend to scam
    Example: L grid 100/wl become 10/wl ?
    - Use 5 digivend or more
    - put lgrid in each vend with capacity only 100
    - use vend hub
    - between digivend and vend hub close with block or entrance so people cant access digivend and only can access digivend with vend hub
    - when people buy with vend hub in hurry they can get scam because manipulation of text in the list of vendhub cuz people maybe only focus on first price and click the small icon that all same l grid icon and can get miss clicked make the risk of being scam bigger?
    Just a small thought

Hello

you're the one who's dumb. it would be easier for them to read feedback when merged, quit ranting.
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    They actually read the subject, its easier for everybody to read everything related at once than reading 6 different threads that talk about the same subject, to be honest i was quite surprised when i saw the thread merged.
    Hi!

We are always checking players' feedback and making sure that it's taken into account. We will also often merge topics related to the same update/feature, so we can have a better focus and can follow up on the feedback more easily/closely.

It does help us immensely if players post their feedback either in the official feedback topics, like this one, or if they check if the topic about the subject they want to give feedback on already exists, and then they reply to it, instead of making a new one.