Thread: Why publish a game that you guys dont care about?

Exclamation Why publish a game that you guys dont care about?

What is this, what do you mean no iotm, we were waiting for so long.
    We parly have some new uptades and now you guys are taking one away. I swear if soon no uptades i ll quit. But I dont know why I am saying this, you guys don't care anyway.

I actually have spent hours on this **** and I know people who have spent thousands of dollars, you can't just prevent care about us, we are people too but maybe not the same amount as PC/mobile.

We only have this iotm and event every month like the winter fest and now you guys are taking one away.
    How fun is it to play, *** is wrong with this game!! The only thing that made me and my friends play more was the new itom and now you guys are taking it away. I don't know what to say.

5 of my friends quit yesterday and there will be more for sure!

And please do not say we are working on fixing glitches or other stuff. It's not true no **** have happend for the last 2-3 month.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus-Otaku View Post
    hahahahaha, this is so true

Calm urself down mannnn..

As for me, its not really a big deal, because GT isnt the only game that i play, even if they messed things up, just move to other game

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Calm urself down mannnn..

As for me, its not really a big deal, because GT isnt the only game that i play, even if they messed things up, just move to other game
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just be patient. Even if it takes 2-3 months blah blah it'll be there soon. Act mature about the situation. Don't go attacking the development team just because "tHey CAnt UpdATe".
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Matai11x View Post
    What is this, what do you mean no iotm, we were waiting for so long.
    We parly have some new uptades and now you guys are taking one away. I swear if soon no uptades i ll quit. But I dont know why I am saying this, you guys don't care anyway.

I actually have spent hours on this **** and I know people who have spent thousands of dollars, you can't just prevent care about us, we are people too but maybe not the same amount as PC/mobile.

We only have this iotm and event every month like the winter fest and now you guys are taking one away.
    How fun is it to play, *** is wrong with this game!! The only thing that made me and my friends play more was the new itom and now you guys are taking it away. I don't know what to say.

5 of my friends quit yesterday and there will be more for sure!

And please do not say we are working on fixing glitches or other stuff. It's not true no **** have happend for the last 2-3 month.
    Dang. A lot is happening with consoles. They should focus more on this.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

At this point, I think the whole purpose of console GT was to draw players who hadn't played in a while to coming back to Growtopia, rather than providing an actual port of Growtopia on consoles.

That, or consoles are more of a pain to work on because of publishing standards.

IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 94 / 125
    900,000 gems / 1,000,000
    Steam
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just be patient. Even if it takes 2-3 months blah blah it'll be there soon. Act mature about the situation. Don't go attacking the development team just because "tHey CAnt UpdATe".
    Its been 5 month and parley a mod hops on