Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 59

Thread: Can someone find thread about selling art out side the game?

  1. #25
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    I just can't seem to understand what you have against artists. The art community is one of the friendliest and most caring communities that I've ever seen. We look out for each other. It's basically a big family, and we probably would have welcomed you with open arms if you hadn't done all this just to get us punished. I bet your art is fantastic, but you never even gave yourself a chance. Now you have an entire community extremely upset and mad at you. What do you even get out of this? Some players who just want to have a fun time- get punished? What if a close friend of yours was doing commissions. From what I've seen, you would expose them IMMEDIATELY. You do NOT appreciate art and the effort that artists put into their work. YOU'RE the one who disturbed the peace. And don't even begin comparing art to casinos. CASINOS ARE ILLEGAL. Art, that's something completely different. But of course you wouldn't understand because you don't appreciate art. If you expect all art to be free, you're so completely wrong. Artists do commissions to sustain a steady income, same as GT.
    -
    Also, we get it. You're rich. You call everyone 'noobs'. But some players aren't as rich as you, Chloe, which is why they turn to one of their talents- art, to get some EXTRA wls. If you were in our shoes you would understand. But as of now, you seem to be completely missing the entire concept of commissions and art. You seem to think it's all about the profit.. it's really not at all. Also one last thing. No offense, but you're a literal ADULT. Why not act like one and stop being so awfully rude to children.
    i totally give up. You can break rules as much as you want, but i will continue report every single rule breaker what i see in game. So beware. I report even u if i found out that you do illegal trades. Only if ubisoft changes rules then i'm fine with u. I can't understand in what reality ppl live when they start think that rules aren't for them.

    And i don't really know where ppl get in their heads that i am rich?! Do i get some free wls from somewhere in your minds? Have you seen me using wls in ig or in forums or in anywhere for real? Can you pls tell me, where these my so called huge amounts of dls are, cause i haven't seen those. So pls, proof for me that i'm rich, cause i haven't showed any proofs for u that i would be so rich that you should need feel that i hate rulebreakers cause i'm rich. I hate how ppl discriminate me, cause they think that i am rich cause i have few followers in social media. Even my videos are made with mostly 0 budget. So pls tell me where this "you are rich" thing comes from? Famous and rich are totally 2 different things. I'm person who doesn't accept donations so no, i don't get free dls from anywhere.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  2. #26
    Master Sorcerer MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    I just can't seem to understand what you have against artists. The art community is one of the friendliest and most caring communities that I've ever seen. We look out for each other. It's basically a big family, and we probably would have welcomed you with open arms if you hadn't done all this just to get us punished. I bet your art is fantastic, but you never even gave yourself a chance. Now you have an entire community extremely upset and mad at you. What do you even get out of this? Some players who just want to have a fun time- get punished? What if a close friend of yours was doing commissions. From what I've seen, you would expose them IMMEDIATELY. You do NOT appreciate art and the effort that artists put into their work. YOU'RE the one who disturbed the peace. And don't even begin comparing art to casinos. CASINOS ARE ILLEGAL. Art, that's something completely different. But of course you wouldn't understand because you don't appreciate art. If you expect all art to be free, you're so completely wrong. Artists do commissions to sustain a steady income, same as GT.
    -
    Also, we get it. You're rich. You call everyone 'noobs'. But some players aren't as rich as you, Chloe, which is why they turn to one of their talents- art, to get some EXTRA wls. If you were in our shoes you would understand. But as of now, you seem to be completely missing the entire concept of commissions and art. You seem to think it's all about the profit.. it's really not at all. Also one last thing. No offense, but you're a literal ADULT. Why not act like one and stop being so awfully rude to children.
    You are missing the point. The point is that all artists who don't take a comission for their arts are completly legal but demanding the items is illegal. There is a rule that clearly prohibits selling of the art in exchange for in game items, just as casino both are prohibited, is true that casino is a more serious issue but as long as there is a rule is prohibited.

    This way i can, as well, say that "I don't scam anybody with my casino, so gas!" and start a casino, but i will still end up with world nuked and myself banned. So if there is a rule it should be applied or revoked. So why some rules are applied and some are totally there just so you can't say that they don't exist at all. So apply it or revoke it, if you demand items for your drawings, you should be punished and that's it.
    GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==
    https://growcord.xyz
    *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

  3. #27
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Random_House.png
    Posts
    2,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    You are missing the point. The point is that all artists who don't take a comission for their arts are completly legal but demanding the items is illegal. There is a rule that clearly prohibits selling of the art in exchange for in game items, just as casino both are prohibited, is true that casino is a more serious issue but as long as there is a rule is prohibited.

    If you demand items for your drawings, you should be punished and that's it.
    What? Like 1 angel wings for this art? But not the actual currency? Its fine if wls but money is a whole different topic.

    But wow. So people who work hard and dont deserve in return? In fact, they dont demand it. They just want something in return to the time and effort theyve spent. People most likely wont spend their time making art if theyre only gonna get is "Wow thanks! Cool art! Now i dont owe you something cause its just an art, what more could this be?!".

    What about transcribing? Yeah charge me a lot of wls but dont you dare charge me if you make me an art! Though its the same concept of asking someone to do something you want them to do for you but no no. Making art is way too something something so nah it doesnt benefit something in-game!

    Thats why some people are neutral about it because it is really not a sin thing to do. The difference is just it doesnt benefit something in-game while transcribing does. Plus. Its your option to take. Youre an absolute potato if you just say "ok me buy" then complain "whAt dO I haVe tO pAy tiS MucH?!"

    I understand its a rule stated by some or whatnot i dont know if everyone agrees. But tell me what is bad with it and dont reason me "o hail rules" or something bs.
    //iostream
    using namespace std

    Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

    Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

    To be Human~

  4. #28
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    What? Like 1 angel wings for this art? But not the actual currency? Its fine if wls but money is a whole different topic.

    But wow. So people who work hard and dont deserve in return? In fact, they dont demand it. They just want something in return to the time and effort theyve spent. People most likely wont spend their time making art if theyre only gonna get is "Wow thanks! Cool art! Now i dont owe you something cause its just an art, what more could this be?!".

    What about transcribing? Yeah charge me a lot of wls but dont you dare charge me if you make me an art! Though its the same concept of asking someone to do something you want them to do for you but no no. Making art is way too something something so nah it doesnt benefit something in-game!

    Thats why some people are neutral about it because it is really not a sin thing to do. The difference is just it doesnt benefit something in-game while transcribing does. Plus. Its your option to take. Youre an absolute potato if you just say "ok me buy" then complain "whAt dO I haVe tO pAy tiS MucH?!"

    I understand its a rule stated by some or whatnot i dont know if everyone agrees. But tell me what is bad with it and dont reason me "o hail rules" or something bs.
    They demand. Ah what rage i got when someone wanted make FREE ART and i didn't make full post about him, i made just story. They are getting greedy. And rule is, you can't buy out game stuff for in game stuff, so if angel wings are growtopias angel wings, i think they are in side the game..

    i open soon my art shop, i make gt art 1dl each! Every buyer who pay, gets also free promo in ig. But i need first get confirm that it is now days actually ok to break rules and not get banned, cause this is what art ppl says. Welcome in QueenArtShop
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  5. #29
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Random_House.png
    Posts
    2,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    They demand. Ah what rage i got when someone wanted make FREE ART and i didn't make full post about him, i made just story. They are getting greedy. And rule is, you can't buy out game stuff for in game stuff, so if angel wings are growtopias angel wings, i think they are in side the game..

    i open soon my art shop, i make gt art 1dl each! Every buyer who pay, gets also free promo in ig. But i need first get confirm that it is now days actually ok to break rules and not get banned, cause this is what art ppl says. Welcome in QueenArtShop
    Didnt know you had problems so this happened- oh sorry, i should be more respectful

    Good luck to your shop anyway!
    //iostream
    using namespace std

    Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

    Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

    To be Human~

  6. #30

    Default We need ubisoft administrator to confirm so this issue can be solve

    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    Didn't NekoRei confirm that it's against the rules? But yeah, we need a sticky thread or rule change or something.
    Because in the past 3 day we see many confirmation from old mod, new mod etc etc and everyone are saiding something different, some said it ok u can draw and sell art it dont hurt, and some said no it illegal but haven't been well enforce. So are u going enforce or no. PLEASE clear the air because it getting worth,
    We really want to know the exact rule, and it is being enforced or throwing out the window. This rule have been implemented 2016 now 2020 and nothing being enforce, and if it not going to be enforce can u remove the rule to make it fair for everyone. Or if it is the rule will all those that sale art for dls get ban, and will buyer get ban to, I need to know because I'm trier to see all this hateful word throwing at queenchole, she dont deserve to be harassed because she telling people and posting ubisoft rule. How can one post ubisoft rule and u not applied or enforce it. If it not needed then please remove the rule, because it it clearly ubisoft rule we following, so can u please clear the air.

  7. #31
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    And i want start earn dls with art if it is legal hobby after all. So give us one and good answer what includes everything. I need answer what i can actually post in ig. I need answer what says, can we or can we not sell out game art for wls and if we can, i want be sure that i am actually safe when i do it, and don't get banned. If it's not allowed then i want know will i get perma ban or what if i sell art for wls and how about buyer? Do they get punishments or not and if they get, then what they get, small ban, warning, suspension? Community needs answers, cause old moderator makes statements in which he encourages art ppl to sell their art work for wls. Old mod also said that they are safe, no bans. So if ubisoft has this rule and mods (or former mods) encourages ppl to break those rules then idk what to say for real.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  8. #32
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Random_House.png
    Posts
    2,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q2bunnys View Post
    I need to know because I'm trier to see all this hateful word throwing at queenchole, she dont deserve to be harassed because she telling people and posting ubisoft rule. How can one post ubisoft rule and u not applied or enforce it. If it not needed then please remove the rule, because it it clearly ubisoft rule we following, so can u please clear the air.
    Hey, who do think is somewhat harassing her? We understand this but as they said, it has to be finally be addressed for good. There is literally no harm for doing art and deserves payment in return.
    //iostream
    using namespace std

    Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

    Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

    To be Human~

  9. #33
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Casinoes push little kids to gamble. They can trigger a gambling addiction early in life. This is why casinoes are banned.

    Art doesnt do anything to the buyer. Imo they should exempt artworks since its somethinf that could benefit both the buyer and the seller.

    And chloe you literally have legend wings in your avatar.

    ._.)

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



  10. #34
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    Casinoes push little kids to gamble. They can trigger a gambling addiction early in life. This is why casinoes are banned.

    Art doesnt do anything to the buyer. Imo they should exempt artworks since its somethinf that could benefit both the buyer and the seller.

    And chloe you literally have legend wings in your avatar.


    Please stop fighting
    i don't have legen wings fp. Im shrinked in pic so would my wings be big if they would be mine?

    Thing is, that if we have rule then why we allow ppl break that rule? I don't care about art selling, i am totally fine if it will be legal rn. But while it is still illegal, what this teach to our kids? It is ok to break rule and laugh for that rule maker, just cause you (artist) think that this rule is stupid? They literally are laughing on ubisofts rules and so do i, if they wont either change it like rn or start share some punishments.

    It is not cool that we have rules what we can openly break and felx with it. Or does someone disagree? So why not remove this rule?

    there is 2 options: remove rule
    don't remove and give punishments for ppl who break it

    Is this really so hard to understand?

    And why i took this issue on table? Cause i knew that there is rule, i knew that mods told us that you can get banned if you either sell or buy (out game)art for wls and i wanted WARN ppl. It is not fun to see when ppl get banned and when they say that they did nothing illegal or that they didn't know about rule like this. Or does someone really disagree with this? If you enjoy when you see ppl get banned cause they didn't know about some rule, pls speak now.

    Are kids now days actually so evil from inside that they see only evil motives in my every helping action? How they can't see why i do this? What is wrong with those ppl? Like seriously.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  11. #35
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,753

    Default

    These people probably aren’t listening to you as they don’t believe that moderators enforce such rules. They haven’t seen/known anyone who was banned from this rule. Some moderators have already spoken out that this rule is illegal, which we should follow. The thing is, the only way they’d listen if they see someone getting banned from it.

    They want to see it being enforced, some want to see it being enforced. None will be so sure of this rule being a rule as, nobody ( in the eyes of the public ) witnessed anyone being banned from selling art for world locks. Even if there was one, it doesn’t seem to be noticeable.

    They simply don’t have faith in what you say.

    All they see are themselves profiting without a consequence so they continue.

    Personally, some moderators have already spoken out and I choose to follow their words as they are moderators. If a moderator say so, I’ll follow. I don’t think that moderators state things if they aren’t so sure about something.

    I’ve been digging up some things in the Growtopian Code thread and I found this:

    Name:  AFE807B5-642C-418D-B2B2-7786D59A35D5.jpeg
Views: 36
Size:  407.0 KB

    It may or may not be linked to this. Though, since the thread is talking about art, I find it relevant to point this out to those who know less.
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

  12. #36
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Wait what?1 So we can't sell art for real money either? Now i am confused. We really need hear how exactly this rule goes in real life. What this means. This blows my mind so.. If ppl can't sell gt art we really need know that.

    And yes, i know that it is weekend so we need wait until monday before we get real answers.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •