Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 30 of 30

Thread: selling arts

  1. #25
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Why are you moderating them/hackers in the first place, telling them once that it's illegal, I can understand, but when you try moderating them yourself, and taking every immature reply personally, and creating huge unnecessary drama, that I can not understand.
    Problem is not sellers. Idc at all what happens to them, cause they know that they do break rules, they admit it. But do you really think that it is ok if buyers who doesn't know about rule, could get banned cause they did something what they didn't know is against the rules. Dude, i am mom. Moms teach kids and they just can't let all bad stuff happen. So yeah. You will understand me after 20 years lmao Maybe.. You won't be mom ever so idk.. And why need continue? Cause art sellers lie to customers and customers could believe them. Is that fair that somne group lie to other about rules and then maybe those other get banned, cause we let one group of ppl spread false information? My question is, why it is ok to post 3rd time about bfg rules, but it was not ok post even once about art rule? How on earth i can know what i can post, if some rule gets million ty and other 10 huge attack?

    And well, i got very much good feedback about this post so yes, of course i post stuff what gives most best feedback. Sadly these about 10 ppl made it look like something else and cause they so aggressive, ppl needed send feedback via dms, cause this angry group made some ppl scare. So do not assume that all what you see in public is whole story. Not even close. I get dms from average 10-20 ppl per day. While i made this post it went up to 50. And like i said, just maybe 10 was negative.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  2. #26
    Squire TheThingIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Yes but this caused this huge drama/fight. Art community says that i ruined their life and i have no rights to post any info about this rule, cause they lose customers. Then came funnier part of this drama. Former mod gave good inside tip for art sellers, that they can sell actually art, cause he haven't ever saw that anyone would got banned by selling art. this caused that art community attacked me even more and they say that i am a B cause i post like that and i am a hater and jealous cause i wanted show this rule for community. So, we are now in state where art community has got green light for art selling from former mod and they all hate me, cause i stole their customers and they are victims of evil B QueenChloe. So yeah, it is a big mess. And all art ppl refuses follow this rulke, cause former mod said it is safe to break openly this rule.

    so we need now that they either remove this rule or they start ban those ppl. And like i said, i have list of art sellers id's so if they want start ban, i will report some names.

    If they wont do anything, then whole community basically learnt that it is totally ok to break rules and even ex mod has confirmed that its ok. And i hate what this teach to kids. When they learn play by the rules if they see that there is no reason? You can break rules, you can do it in public and no one can stop u.

    And for somehow, this rule is rn totally my fault. So pls ubi, clear my name, i did not make this rule fp
    I have been following the drama unfolding on instagram quite closely and talked to friends and gt artists about it. The main reason why you are in hot water right now is because you are acting like a mod and have been seeking out artists to tell them what they are doing is illegal. When the artists then try to defend themself you have called em toxic and have made posts about artists being toxic and treating them as if they are scammers and tell people to stay away from them. Personally I dont think that the intention of the rule is to ban artists who takes commissions and make amazing art for members of the community, it exists so that wls cant be turned into money and to make phishing less attractive. Being banned for making art for someone else just sounds stupid and not fair. I have talked to mods myself about how I should approach the issue since it is illegal and they say that if the wls are seen as a donation it should be fine since you are allowed to donate to anyone you wish.

    I am sorry for the hate you have recived on instagram from the art community but in the end of the day you were the one that brought down most of this onto yourself.
    This, this is a Thing

    Instagram | Twitch | Discord Server

  3. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThingIs View Post
    I have been following the drama unfolding on instagram quite closely and talked to friends and gt artists about it. The main reason why you are in hot water right now is because you are acting like a mod and have been seeking out artists to tell them what they are doing is illegal. When the artists then try to defend themself you have called em toxic and have made posts about artists being toxic and treating them as if they are scammers and tell people to stay away from them. Personally I dont think that the intention of the rule is to ban artists who takes commissions and make amazing art for members of the community, it exists so that wls cant be turned into money and to make phishing less attractive. Being banned for making art for someone else just sounds stupid and not fair. I have talked to mods myself about how I should approach the issue since it is illegal and they say that if the wls are seen as a donation it should be fine since you are allowed to donate to anyone you wish.

    I am sorry for the hate you have recived on instagram from the art community but in the end of the day you were the one that brought down most of this onto yourself.
    I totally agree with this one.

  4. #28
    Squire TheThingIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Problem is not sellers. Idc at all what happens to them, cause they know that they do break rules, they admit it. But do you really think that it is ok if buyers who doesn't know about rule, could get banned cause they did something what they didn't know is against the rules. Dude, i am mom. Moms teach kids and they just can't let all bad stuff happen. So yeah. You will understand me after 20 years lmao Maybe.. You won't be mom ever so idk.. And why need continue? Cause art sellers lie to customers and customers could believe them. Is that fair that somne group lie to other about rules and then maybe those other get banned, cause we let one group of ppl spread false information? My question is, why it is ok to post 3rd time about bfg rules, but it was not ok post even once about art rule? How on earth i can know what i can post, if some rule gets million ty and other 10 huge attack?

    And well, i got very much good feedback about this post so yes, of course i post stuff what gives most best feedback. Sadly these about 10 ppl made it look like something else and cause they so aggressive, ppl needed send feedback via dms, cause this angry group made some ppl scare. So do not assume that all what you see in public is whole story. Not even close. I get dms from average 10-20 ppl per day. While i made this post it went up to 50. And like i said, just maybe 10 was negative.
    Comparing bfg and art is like comparing apples to oranges, they are different. Bfg worlds opens a lot of possibilities for auto farmers who can ruin the economy while at the same time help out new players by letting them use their farmables. Since there are a lot of autofarmers the mod team are working actively on the issue and therefore it is good to give updates about the bannable things. Artists are making art for buyers. Again the rule isnt there to stop artists from making art and there arent that many art scammers. In my expericne of selling art I have noticed that the buyer is more likely to scam and not the artists How can you compare these two?

    If the bfg owners are the artists you claim yourself that they already know so why do you warn them. And then are the buyers the auto farmers that you are warning about?
    Or are bfg owners the buyers? Reminding them to be careful when they are looking for commissions I suppose is fine but are you comparing the artists to auto farmers then? Why are you contacting the autofarmers???

    Bfg and art are two completely different things and will of course give different feedback.
    This, this is a Thing

    Instagram | Twitch | Discord Server

  5. #29
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Northern Cyprus
    Posts
    3,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I personally have nothing against these art sellers, some make amazing art, but the fact that they're charging 5-600 Wls/piece gains them an insane unfair advantage.
    And many people scam of course.
    I've never seen any Artist that charges 6 DLs for a piece of art, that's insane.
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

  6. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I've never seen any Artist that charges 6 DLs for a piece of art, that's insane.
    It is. That's why we should stop buying/selling arts.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •