Thread: dAILY CHALLENGE is RUINED, again?

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Default dAILY CHALLENGE is RUINED, again?

I understand, they put the game under maintenance during the challenge, thats fair. No one can compete.
    But they said 5 minutes until maintenance will begin, but after 1 minute or so i got kicked from the game and i wasnt able to log back on.
    I mean, i dont really have anything to lose but my guild and guildmates - they have a lot to lose, one of them was even in personal top 3, and we are recording our scores in our guild, and giving out prizes depending on scores. Now we cant do that if everyone got kicked out of the game.
    hi

You realise, *every player* was affected by this, hence keeping it fair, right?
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 116/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#2066

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamIm View Post
    You realise, *every player* was affected by this, hence keeping it fair, right?
    Nope, not every player. Even some of my guildmates were on after i got kicked out, so its all good for the guild, now. But i dunno about the personal daily challenge, some of them definitely got some extra minutes, but thats really important during these daily challenges.
    hi

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    Nope, not every player. Even some of my guildmates were on after i got kicked out, so its all good for the guild, now. But i dunno about the personal daily challenge, some of them definitely got some extra minutes, but thats really important during these daily challenges.
    but i suppose it's not you who's doing the daily challenge right? and i'm pretty sure extra minutes aren't going to help alot if all of the competitors are also doing in those minutes, also don't forget abt the pts range.

anyways you still win why'd you complain so much * just my opinion *