Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name Selection/Editor

Lightbulb Name Selection/Editor

Growtopia has provided several additions we can "modify" our names too, such as the Dr. Title and the Max Level Blue Name. These names can sometimes be really irritating as it is hard to turn off once you get it, unlike the super supporter name which can be turned off by typing /hidestatus. The other names can still be turned off using various ways such as Dr. and Legendary title using apples and Blue name using guild glitch, but these effects are temporary and overall a hassle.

I was thinking a name selection/editor could be added to growtopia so people who have different titles could choose which one they want to be applied to their username. This could be made in a form of checkboxes so people could choose the combination of effects applied to their username (Dr. and Legendary, Dr. only, etc).

I'll try to make a photoshop edit of the concept but if anyone has other ideas or suggestions feel free to reply!
    Kind Regards, IDkwitt

Quote Originally Posted by IDkwitt View Post
    Growtopia has provided several additions we can "modify" our names too, such as the Dr. Title and the Max Level Blue Name. These names can sometimes be really irritating as it is hard to turn off once you get it, unlike the super supporter name which can be turned off by typing /hidestatus. The other names can still be turned off using various ways such as Dr. and Legendary title using apples and Blue name using guild glitch, but these effects are temporary and overall a hassle.

I was thinking a name selection/editor could be added to growtopia so people who have different titles could choose which one they want to be applied to their username. This could be made in a form of checkboxes so people could choose the combination of effects applied to their username (Dr. and Legendary, Dr. only, etc).

I'll try to make a photoshop edit of the concept but if anyone has other ideas or suggestions feel free to reply!
    Kind Regards, IDkwitt
    this is a cool suggestion
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

This has been suggested many times and yes i definitely approved
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

This is a much needed feature and it would improve the game quality by a lot. Please mods, add this to the game

While I cannot relate since I don't have any titles () I'm guessing alot of people would really love this feature. +1

| Follow me on instagram: @woodblocked |

Thumbs up One of the best suggestions :)

Quote Originally Posted by IDkwitt View Post

Kind Regards, IDkwitt
    Well yes but actually no. It's a good Idea but it somehow would ruin people's work, it would be good in a way or another tho, Cheers
    Life Goals:
    -achieve 1k played hours without farming (712)
    -be lvl 100 (35)
    -have 1 bgl (270 wls)
    -have a world starting with ,,buy" and a well-known item
    -be a well-known youtuber (working at)
    -be a @Moderator (trying)

Quote Originally Posted by RaulB06GT View Post
    Well yes but actually no. It's a good Idea but it somehow would ruin people's work, it would be good in a way or another tho, Cheers
    How would it ruin people's work? That's why I suggested the tickboxes thing, that way people could choose from which titles they had. (they could also choose more than 1 at a time of course)

bump

we still need this

Quote Originally Posted by Satchury View Post
    we still need this
    I agree

This is a great idea

i hope they will see this thread one day