Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm sinecosine! (Introduction)

Red face Hi, I'm sinecosine! (Introduction)

I've been around for quite a while but I have yet to introduce myself.

Hello. I’m sinecosine, or “sc” for short.

I have always been rather individualistic and sometimes antisocial in most of the games I play and have played. I’d like keeping things to myself rather than working in groups BUT that kind of gameplay or strat in a MMO--including this sandbox game, Growtopia--is rather dull and boring. So I’ve decided to introduce myself to meet new people--and quite possibly, make friends.

A little bit about myself… I joined the game last November 2019, and immediately after making a GrowID, I registered here on the forum. I played for a couple of hours and also started reading guide threads. I became inactive shortly after making my account due to my studies. Last month, after reaching the end of the semester, I went active in-game and here on the forum. I started grinding levels through farming (thanks to my very generous friend, CountBox, for the blocks; though he's inactive now). I have also been reading as many threads and posts as I can and replied to some of them.

My username is from trigonometry--a combination of SINE and COSINE obviously, haha! Not to mention, I also love the letters "S" and "C". Currently, some of the things that I do in-game on a daily basis are grinding levels and saving up gems (approx. ~170k now) for the future, through farming. I've also met several people from the forum community and Discord and actually became friends with a few. For now, I'd cut my lengthy introduction and get back to farming, LOL! I am looking forward to more awesome updates that the developers would cater and to more greater happenings in our community.

May the force be with us, Growtopia! Nice to meet y'all~
    Discord: sc#8839
    Instagram: sinecosinegt

Heyaaaaaaa Glad to have met ya
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by sinecosine View Post
    I've been around for quite a while but I have yet to introduce myself.

Hello. I’m sinecosine, or “sc” for short.

I have always been rather individualistic and sometimes antisocial in most of the games I play and have played. I’d like keeping things to myself rather than working in groups BUT that kind of gameplay or strat in a MMO--including this sandbox game, Growtopia--is rather dull and boring. So I’ve decided to introduce myself to meet new people--and quite possibly, make friends.

A little bit about myself… I joined the game last November 2019, and immediately after making a GrowID, I registered here on the forum. I played for a couple of hours and also started reading guide threads. I became inactive shortly after making my account due to my studies. Last month, after reaching the end of the semester, I went active in-game and here on the forum. I started grinding levels through farming (thanks to my very generous friend, CountBox, for the blocks; though he's inactive now). I have also been reading as many threads and posts as I can and replied to some of them.

My username is from trigonometry--a combination of SINE and COSINE obviously, haha! Not to mention, I also love the letters "S" and "C". Currently, some of the things that I do in-game on a daily basis are grinding levels and saving up gems (approx. ~170k now) for the future, through farming. I've also met several people from the forum community and Discord and actually became friends with a few. For now, I'd cut my lengthy introduction and get back to farming, LOL! I am looking forward to more awesome updates that the developers would cater and to more greater happenings in our community.

May the force be with us, Growtopia! Nice to meet y'all~

Welcome, and wew u like maths, starting to get sick of it (exceptions those that I found exciting)
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Cool Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Heyaaaaaaa Glad to have met ya
    I'm glad that we've met and that I befriended you too, Pokekid! Thanks for hosting dice game and spleef a while ago. Let's make more fun memories together, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by GEN View Post
    Welcome, and wew u like maths, starting to get sick of it (exceptions those that I found exciting)
    I'm NGL, I honestly like learning and understanding mathematics--doing analysis on real world problems and analyzing them through mathematical models and processes to obtain a logical interpretation and result. Also, TBH, I also admit that some parts of it are rather confusing and wild, LOL!

Welcome to the forums!!!

Nobody was harmed in the making of this picture... I hope.

IGN: ElectroDream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 24

Hey there.
    Discord: //#6666
    Instagram:@gt.mera

Hi sinecosine!
    Discord: Sarcle#9999
    Instagram: @sarcle.gt

Smile Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    Welcome to the forums!!!
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by xMera View Post
    Hey there.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaRcLe View Post
    Hi sinecosine!
    Hey there Sarc and Mera! You two are the best! uwu

Hello sinecosine! Where is Tangent

hi im tangent

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Cool Heya.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Hello sinecosine! Where is Tangent
    I'm also looking for him bro, I'll hit you up when I found him.

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    hi im tangent
    OH, there he is! Hello tangent!

Hey welcome
    BTW why is ur avatar zenitsu ishh