Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: About Magplants / BFG overall

  1. #1
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    14

    Default About Magplants / BFG overall

    We all know that Magplants / Raymans broke the eco.

    I always thought a simple fix would be that when there's gems on the same tile when you break a block, the seeds/blocks wont spawn just like without mags.
    Would remove BFG completely. Farmables wouldn't be dirt cheap.

    Why have they not implemented this? Can anyone care to argue?
    Edit: Would basically remove bots farming too..
    IGN - Clapy
    Level - 96
    What else??

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Do u know how many mag out there? An instant value crash would hurt a lot of player. Idk if they still have motivation to play after that.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  3. #3
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Do u know how many mag out there? An instant value crash would hurt a lot of player. Idk if they still have motivation to play after that.
    Better lose 1000 players now than the whole economy in 1 more year?

    The magplants would still have great value for farming, so I can see other people who are more poor, maybe enjoy farming more, so I don't think it would go 100-0.
    IGN - Clapy
    Level - 96
    What else??

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Dreambigbroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Illinios (USA)
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Cheap farmables allow people with less wls to buy them and if they farm they can get richer
    IGN: Dreambigbroz
    LEVEL: 85

    Remember To Dream Big!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clapy View Post
    Better lose 1000 players now than the whole economy in 1 more year?

    The magplants would still have great value for farming, so I can see other people who are more poor, maybe enjoy farming more, so I don't think it would go 100-0.
    If u remove ability to stack gems without losing seed. That will impact mag A LOT. Mag is only worth cuz of their abilities to host bfg.

    Not to mention bfg also play a big role in helping community.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  6. #6
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreambigbroz View Post
    Cheap farmables allow people with less wls to buy them and if they farm they can get richer
    But when farmables are so dirt cheap, then what profit do you actually make? Seed profit is minimal. Chand seeds go for 30/wl. And thanks to BFGs, the gem values have also dropped drastically, so you aren't really making much profit unless you have heaps of seeds.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    If u remove ability to stack gems without losing seed. That will impact mag A LOT. Mag is only worth cuz of their abilities to host bfg.

    Not to mention bfg also play a big role in helping community.
    Magplants would still be great: imagine a cheap item (maybe few dls) that picks your blocks up when you break your trees. I'm not arguing that magplants would not crash - they definitely would. But in my opinion, they would still be used by farmers.

    Now, it indeed plays a role in helping the community. But at the cost of the economy being broken. What community will we have when the economy keeps going downhill like this?
    IGN - Clapy
    Level - 96
    What else??

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer astinotrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Noxus
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    so you just want to make bfg worlds totally disapear and have the magplants cost 100wls? the economy is fine as it is, only the ones who dont own a rayman/magplant keep asking for a new fix to nerf them/make them cheaper
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    No stop trying to ruing the economy more so u can afford a mag
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    That Mexican pepper thingie

    10 chars

  9. #9
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    so you just want to make bfg worlds totally disapear and have the magplants cost 100wls? the economy is fine as it is, only the ones who dont own a rayman/magplant keep asking for a new fix to nerf them/make them cheaper
    I actually own 2 magplants & 2 raymans. It's the inevitable truth, these items are ruining the economy based on how a significant portion of the economy revolves around them: the value of gems, the value of most farmables.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecats View Post
    No stop trying to ruing the economy more so u can afford a mag
    previous reply.
    IGN - Clapy
    Level - 96
    What else??

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer astinotrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Noxus
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clapy View Post
    I actually own 2 magplants & 2 raymans. It's the inevitable truth, these items are ruining the economy based on how a significant portion of the economy revolves around them: the value of gems, the value of most farmables.
    the value of gems was always the same and will never change due to the fact that a wl costs 2k gems, dropped gems/gems for packs always cost around 1500 gems/wl. farmables are dropping eventually not because of magplant, but because of growtopia's nature which is farming an item reproduces multiples of that same item, and since theres almost no recipes that involve farmables, then they'll keep getting multiplied and be more common which results in a price drop overtime
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •