Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing items

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    Were they ever refunded their items? I don't see how this is on me if I had AAP on & was very secure with my account these past 5 years...
    You still haven’t gotten them back?
    2020 Goals:

~ Level: 92/100
    ~ Surgeon Role: 7/10
    ~ WOTDS: 2/10

Follow my ig: @wollfgt

Quote Originally Posted by Wollf View Post
    You still haven’t gotten them back?
    Nope! Support is only active Monday-Friday
    IGN: ShadowGraal
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    So AAP is being bypassed?
    When it first came out, hackers immediately found out how to bypass it, so it's just a "joke" for them.
    Discord: Moksej#3335
    IGN: Moksej
    Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/93CXDj3

Join us now: https://discord.gg/UhBdxvr

Lesser Wizard

Talking

its really easy to bypass the aap, just get the Mac-address and the ip + the ipv4 which is in the save.dat so the aap is just a failure

Nope! Support is only active Monday-Friday
    My tips are: when realize that got hacked, do not play at all after that moment. Just contact support and do as less new logs as ever possible, cause more you do new actions in game->harder you make support to track where lost item went. So after you search them, i hope you stopped playing. Support can easily find them if tracks are fresh. But sadly this takes time cause there is about million other tickets and other work waiting to be done. If have alt acc, play with alt while you wait. And also i hope you did change pass already? Maybe also change mail pass. We can't know how they got access in ur acc so better change all gt related passwords.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    My tips are: when realize that got hacked, do not play at all after that moment. Just contact support and do as less new logs as ever possible, cause more you do new actions in game->harder you make support to track where lost item went. So after you search them, i hope you stopped playing. Support can easily find them if tracks are fresh. But sadly this takes time cause there is about million other tickets and other work waiting to be done. If have alt acc, play with alt while you wait. And also i hope you did change pass already? Maybe also change mail pass. We can't know how they got access in ur acc so better change all gt related passwords.
    I just heard back from support and they told me that it was impossible to bypass AAP and that they won’t return my stolen items because of this. I’m highly disappointed since I know I’ve kept my account secure for the past 5 years. I guess this is the end :/

I just heard back from support and they told me that it was impossible to bypass AAP and that they won’t return my stolen items because of this. I’m highly disappointed since I know I’ve kept my account secure for the past 5 years. I guess this is the end :/
    Are you serious? Maybe they didn't believe u cause you didn't lose all things what u owned. Hmm.. Maybe you could try reach some other mod, but only ubimods can help, cause they can see logs. Still, do not play with that acc, cause if they will help, their job will be much easier if there is fresh tracks in logs.

I just can't believe that first they announce that they can help us if we have AAP enabled and then they would suddenly say that nah, no one can bypass it. So this must be mistake and they diodn't believe u. Don't give up just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Are you serious? Maybe they didn't believe u cause you didn't lose all things what u owned. Hmm.. Maybe you could try reach some other mod, but only ubimods can help, cause they can see logs. Still, do not play with that acc, cause if they will help, their job will be much easier if there is fresh tracks in logs.

I just can't believe that first they announce that they can help us if we have AAP enabled and then they would suddenly say that nah, no one can bypass it. So this must be mistake and they diodn't believe u. Don't give up just yet.
    I contacted support again hoping for a not copy paste reply. *snip* was the mod who contacted back via support so I’m hoping I can get help from a different staff member that won’t send me a copy paste reply. Thank you for all of the tips though!

Update: Turns out someone bypassed my AAP on December 28th, 2019. I missed the email and I think they also got into my email which has a different password. I’m honestly not sure what to do at this point.

Update: Turns out someone bypassed my AAP on December 28th, 2019. I missed the email and I think they also got into my email which has a different password. I’m honestly not sure what to do at this point.
    They changed your email password?
    2020 Goals:

~ Level: 92/100
    ~ Surgeon Role: 7/10
    ~ WOTDS: 2/10

Follow my ig: @wollfgt

If you use same mail address in here (forum) and for your gt acc, change that at first. Make gt mail, totally new and never use that mail in any other place and never tell that mail to anyone. Then if have gmail, enable 2 step verification here link:
    https://myaccount.google.com/signino...-welcome?pli=1

Google 2 step wont ask you to do anything ever again with same device so it wont be annoying and wont ask you verify same devices 2 times. So you once verify that this device is yours and that's it.

Make sure that ur pass is always 13-18 char long (never under 12 in any place). Use BIG and small letters and numbers randomly. You can use real words and write then with letters and numbers L1ke7h15Ex@mpLe<-- see there i wrote "like this example" and that i could remember better than really random pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Wollf View Post
    They changed your email password?
    No, I believe they got into my email but I’m not sure how because it’s a completely different password.

Edit: They didn’t get into my email, but they did bypass AAP.
    Last edited by Shadowgraalera; 01-06-2020 at 08:24 PM.