Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help .-.

Squire

Default Please help .-.

When I started GT, I tried turning on ADVANCED PROTECTION, but I never got the email.

I was worried, so I decided to change the EMAIL of my account to a different one because I really wanted the ADVANCED PROTECTION.

I tried changing the email, but it kept saying "You are using an incorrect email".

So, I think that when I started, I accidentally put the wrong email (that I wanted to use for the account).

Now, I don't even know what email the account is on.

Im so scared because all of my stuff is on there, and I do not have another account to put it in.

I CANT contact SUPPORT because you need the EMAIL of the account you are opening a CASE with.

I tried contacting MODS in-game (for the past 2 weeks, every day for roughly 1 hour each), but no one has responded.

What do I need to do to secure my account? It's fairly new, so I doubt it can be titled "stolen" or "suspicious".

I'm new and helpless at the moment .-.

You can use this to find out which one of your Emails you used to create the account from. https://www.growtopiagame.com/recover

If you wrote a wrong Email address I guess there's no way to have your account switched to a correct one. Having this same problem myself too. I created an account back in 2014 and just now found out that apparently I don't own the Email address it's created from.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    You can use this to find out which one of your Emails you used to create the account from. https://www.growtopiagame.com/recover

If you wrote a wrong Email address I guess there's no way to have your account switched to a correct one. Having this same problem myself too. I created an account back in 2014 and just now found out that apparently I don't own the Email address it's created from.
    Thanks for your reply. I used that link, but it says there has been no account created under my email. It's also a problem because I really wanted to create a submission for VOTW, and I am already past 50% complete. What would I do at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Elure View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I used that link, but it says there has been no account created under my email. It's also a problem because I really wanted to create a submission for VOTW, and I am already past 50% complete. What would I do at this point?
    Will need to wait for a reply from a staff member.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    Will need to wait for a reply from a staff member.
    I agree. Though I hope It does not take long.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Elure View Post
    I agree. Though I hope It does not take long.
    Anyone have any idea?

Maybe try to guess the email you typed?

For example, your email is "johndoe@example.com" but you typed something like "johndo@example.com". Try to list out every single typing error possible and try to make them into your email accounts if they do not exist yet.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

You need to find out what email it was on. Once you do that I would recommend you email support to freeze your account until you get this figured out. They will help you once you get the right Email.
    IGN: Flameskin

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Flameskin View Post
    You need to find out what email it was on. Once you do that I would recommend you email support to freeze your account until you get this figured out. They will help you once you get the right Email.
    I don’t know how I’ll get the email if I forgot it. I tried probably over 50 different emails but couldn’t find it. I’m sure the support staff could easily find out which email is connected to the account

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    Maybe try to guess the email you typed?

For example, your email is "johndoe@example.com" but you typed something like "johndo@example.com". Try to list out every single typing error possible and try to make them into your email accounts if they do not exist yet.
    Yes, good thinking. I already tried this though. I tried using every letter, number, and symbol.

I’m having the same problem. Except when I made mine, I just did a bunch of random letters @(don’t wanna say but I know it) since I didn’t own an email account when I made this account. I tried contacting support but due to security reasons they could not help me. I’m really scared as well.. especially since I recently got focused eyes so to see all my untradeables especially go away would be devastating for me. Most of my net worth is in those untrdables.

Well.. if you write down random gibberish as an email when you created your account well they can’t change your email.

Unless..
    You send them a payment receipt of a purchases you made in Growtopia (they didn’t accept recent purchases), i’ve done this before and yes they did manage to change my email.
    tu me manques.
    IGN : ecrivain
    My Insta : ecrivain.is.asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.